Saturday, November 25, 2017

P!nk (1) - Week Of November 18, 2017



Image result for Pink











Hello everyone! Like, only the three of you who actually follow my blog (thank you guys). So, hey, if you happen to still view this, which I doubt you do, go click on over in the sidebar and follow this blog. Anyways, I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. We are just weeks away from when all of those year-end posts come rolling in. I will let you guys know the schedule for those posts coming up here soon. Anyways, let's get onto this past week's countdown. We lost one song this week, so without further adieu, let's go here.


  • Kygo & Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (#45)
Last Week's #1 Song: Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry

#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer
The Chart
45. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (#44) [1 Week At #1]
44. The All-American Rejects - Sweat (#43)
43. Justin Bieber/BloodPopⓇ - Friends (#42)
42. Evaride - Heartless (#41)
41. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#40)
40. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (#35) [9 Weeks At #1]
39. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito (#33)
38. The Shadowboxers - Hot Damn (DEBUT)
37. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be (#39)
36. Charlie Puth - Attention (#37) [1 Week At #1]
35. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (#36) [3 Weeks At #1]
34. The Script - Rain (#30)
33. Zayn/Sia - Dusk Till Dawn (#38)
32. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road (#22)
31. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (#34) [4 Weeks At #1]
30. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#29) [3 Weeks At #1]
29. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid - 1-800-273-8255 (#28)
28. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#24)
27. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (#25) [3 Weeks At #1]
26. Liam Payne - Strip That Down (#26) [2 Weeks At #1]
25. Sabrina Carpenter - Why (#23)
24. Linkin Park - One More Light (#32)
23. Lauv - I Like Me Better (#31)
22. Niall Horan - Too Much To Ask (#21)
21. Dua Lipa - New Rules (#20)
20. Charlie Puth - How Long (#19)
19. Mono Mind/Bridge & Mountain - Save Me A Place (#17)
18. Kesha - Praying (#13)
17. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (#27)
16. Camila Cabello - Havana (#15)
15. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#12) [3 Weeks At #1]
14. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises (#11)
13. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (#16)
12. Macklemore/Skylar Grey - Glorious (#7)
11. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl (#2) [3 Weeks At #1]
10. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (#10)
9. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt - Let Me Go (#18)
8. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do (#14)
7. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft (#6)
6. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (#1) [1 Week At #1]
5. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It? (#8)
4. Halsey - Bad At Love (#5)
3. Ed Sheeran - Perfect (#9)
2. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#4) [1 Week At #1]
1. P!nk - What About Us (#3) [1st Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road (-10)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (+10)

#1 Recommendation Of The Week: P!nk - Beautiful Trauma

New Entrants

~ Our only new entrant this week comes from new trio, The Shadowboxers. Their song is called Hot Damn. When I first heard this, I was realizing that it took a while to actually get into the song, but once I heard that really upbeat part, I was completely into this song. It has great production from what I hear and it's quite the catchy tune. I hope it will do well, but that's hard to tell with a new band and a new song. We'll have to wait and see. 


Hit-Bound
  • Sofi Tukker/NERVO/The Knocks/Alisa Ueno - Best Friend
  • Fall Out Boy - Hold Me Tight Or Don't (DEBUT)
  • Macklemore/Kesha - Good Old Days
  • Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves
  • Harry Styles - Kiwi
  • P!nk/Eminem - Revenge
  • Walk The Moon - One Foot
  • Liam Payne - Bedroom Floor
  • Taylor Swift - Gorgeous
  • Post Malone/21 Savage - Rockstar
  • X Ambassadors - Ahead Of Myself
  • Bruno Mars - Chunky
  • Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
  • Nick Jonas - Find You
My Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves
2. Taylor Swift - Gorgeous
3. P!nk/Eminem - Revenge
4. Nick Jonas - Find You
5. Macklemore/Kesha - Good Old Days


Hot Blurbs




~ Our new #1 song comes from P!nk with What About Us. I am thrilled to see this one make it to the top of the countdown. I don't know if it will stick here for a few more weeks, but I wouldn't mind that one bit.

~ We see a jump into the top 3 from Ed Sheeran - Perfect. Now, I would very much prefer that this song lift to the #1 spot compared to its predecessor. So, it would be great to see that happen.

~ Well, Taylor Swift has made another top 5 appearance, much to my delight. I am happy to see ...Ready For It? doing so well here as well, even though this may become its peak. 

~ Demi Lovato is fresh off her #1 with Sorry Not Sorry, and it has dropped a few spots down to #6. I am getting a little tired of this song, so I don't mind this too much. 

~ Yes, Camila Cabello - Havana continues to be my favorite song here. I don't really know how to explain this. I have really just been loving this song a lot lately. That's all I can say really. 

~ Portugal. The Man have thankfully redeemed themselves after that very big and upsetting drop from Feel It Still. Hopefully we can keep it up here for a little while longer. 

~ Lauv - I Like Me Better made a decent second week jump. I hope we can see this one rise above the #20 spot in the near future here. 

~ Sadly, we never got to see Sabrina Carpenter - Why lift above that #20 spot. I would have really liked to see that happen, but there is only a slim chance of that actually still happening. Oh well, at least it wasn't a complete disaster, like I had expected. 

~ I am very thankful that Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road had the biggest drop here this week. Now, all we have to do is allow it to continue to drop until it's completely gone, which could sadly be a while. 

~ Well, The Script - Rain continues to flop more and more after each week. I don't think this song will recover. The chances are very small. 

~ Sadly, Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be didn't make a very good jump on its second week. I don't know if this signals a flop of a song. Hopefully not, because I had hopes this one would do reasonably well here.

~ Bruno Mars - That's What I Like is still here people. I don't know how it can just sit in the bottom 5 forever and taunt us. If it leaves, there's one less bad song here, which makes it all the better. 

~ I did in fact watch the American Music Awards this past weekend. I don't have much to say, but collectively the performances were pretty good. Overall, I thought the night went pretty smoothly, and I didn't find much flaws with any performance in particular. 


Let's Do A Top 20 Review!

0-Garbage
20. Imagine Dragons - Believer

1-Bad
NONE

2-Mediocre
NONE

3-Decent
19. Macklemore/Skylar Grey - Glorious

4-Good
18. Imagine Dragons - Thunder
17. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl
16. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft

5-Great
15. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises
14. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
13. Mono Mind/Bridge & Mountain - Save Me A Place
12. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes
11. Kesha - Praying
10. P!nk - What About Us
9. Charlie Puth - How Long
8. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do
7. Ed Sheeran - Perfect
6. Halsey - Bad At Love
5. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still
4. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt - Let Me Go
3. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
2. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?
1. Camila Cabello - Havana

Score: 90% (A-)


My Bottom 5 Countdown Picks
1. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road
2. Imagine Dragons - Believer
3. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill
4. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
5. Liam Payne - Strip That Down

My Top 5 Countdown Songs
1. Camila Cabello - Havana
2. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?
3. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
4. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt - Let Me Go
5. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still

Love you guys!

~ Jack :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Trauma has entered Hit-Bound and replaced Revenge. Another replacement was End Game replacing Gorgeous. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack: I really think your post looks nice and neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: James Arthur - Naked

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...