Tuesday, November 22, 2016

50,000 Pageview Speical

Well, hey there guys! I just want to thank you for giving me 50,000 pageviews! Every day we are getting closer and closer to 100,000, which is great! For this special, it will be Hot 45 Chart related, even though its not for that. I will be giving you with 10 3:50 videos. So, this will ultimately take about 35 minutes of your time, just a warning, but you can break it up if you would like. These videos are of songs that have done exceptionally well on the chart this year through the ten months we've been through thus far, January-October. Each video is embedded, so you don't have to go to a link. Happy watching!





















Thank you guys for viewing, and thank you again for 50,000 pageviews!

Love ya fam!

~ Jack :)

10 comments:

  1. Great job! I only watched the first 2 but they were both great and I bet the rest were. This was a Greta, creative idea and a great post. Congrats on 50k, and my special probably isn't nearly as good as this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much Graham! I'm sure you can come up with something! I had to dig real deep for this.

      Delete
    2. I've already started and I'm kind of doing a few different things.

      Delete
  2. UPDATE: Watch what you want, or what month you think was the most interesting, and see if your predictions were correct. Happy watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Wow. Great job. That was quite the post. Congrats on 50k.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Triff! Glad you had the time to view tonight!

      Delete
  4. Well done! I only fully watched the first two and January was the better one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The ones I highly recommend if you have time are the last two!

      Delete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...