Saturday, April 30, 2016

Twenty One Pilots (5) - Week Of April 30, 2016















Hey guys! I thought we were going to have more exits, but I guess not. This is a little late and I apologize, I was on a flight back to New York. Also, a very happy birthday to Adrian! I hope you enjoy, and I have a special message for you all at the end. Now, on to the exits:
  • The Weeknd - In The Night (#29)
  • Dawin - Dessert (#35)
  • Daya - Hide Away (#43)
Last Week's #1 Song: Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Maroon 5 - Sugar

45. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (#44)
44. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#41)
43. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#42)
42. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#45)
41. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#38)
40. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (DEBUT)
39. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#33)
38. P!nk - Just Like Fire (DEBUT)
37. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#39)
36. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#40)
35. Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You (DEBUT)
34. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#34)
33. Adele - Hello (#30)
32. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#36)
31. Grace - You Don't Own Me (#32)
30. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#24)
29. Demi Lovato - Confident (#31)
28. We The Kings - The Story Of Tonight (#27)
27. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move (#20)
26. X Ambassadors - Unsteady (#25)
25. Tryon - Somebody To Love Me (#26)
24. James Bay - Let It Go (#18)
23. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, & I (#16)
22. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#11)
21. One Direction - Perfect (#9)
20. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (#22)
19. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#21)
18. The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#10)
17. Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You (#28)
16. Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took A Pill In Ibiza (#37)
15. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself (#3)
14. Elle King - America's Sweetheart (#23)
13. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#14)
12. Panic! At The Disco - Victorious (#15)
11. One Direction - History (#19)
10. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#12)
9. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#13)
8. Meghan Trainor - No (#17)
7. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#4)
6. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (#7)
5. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#8)
4. Troye Sivan - Youth (#5)
3. Flo-Rida - My House (#6)
2. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (#2)
1. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#1)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself and One Direction - Perfect (-12)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took A Pill In Ibiza (+21)

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Will.i.am/Pia Mia - Boys & Girls

#1 Recommendation For You: Meghan Trainor/Kelli Trainor - Mom

Debuts

~ Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close has debuted. This song is very good and I hope it stays a while. I think the voices of Nick Jonas and Tove Lo fit very well. They should do another duet sometime, because this song is great. I can't wait to see what it does on the countdown. I'm sure it'll do good.

~ Yes! P!nk is back! Might I say, Just Like Fire is a great song. This is definitely a good comeback for her. This is the new best song on the countdown, as you may have noticed. Everything about it just makes it so catchy. I hope it does good. 

~ Finally, we have the first countdown song for both Zara Larsson and MNEK, Never Forget You. I have to admit, I was growing out of this song, but when I heard it on HitBound last weekend, I started to listen to it more and just like it again. I actually am hoping that this will have some success on the countdown.

HitBound

  • Symon - Say
  • All Time Low - Missing You
  • Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
  • Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around
  • Magic!/Sean Paul - Lay You Down Easy
  • The Summer Set - Figure Me Out
  • Hailee Steinfeld/DNCE - Rock Bottom
  • Timeflies - Once In A While
  • Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills
  • Ruth B. - Lost Boy
  • Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
  • 1975 - The Sound
  • Halsey - Colors
  • Kelly Clarkson/Various Artists - This Is For My Girls (?)
  • Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande - Over & Over Again (?)
Top 5 HitBound Songs
1. Halsey - Colors
2. Hailee Steinfeld/DNCE - Rock Bottom
3. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills
4. Kelly Clarkson/Various Artists - This Is For My Girls
5. Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande - Over & Over Again

Blurb Like Fire

~ I'm actually very angry that Jason Derulo - Get Ugly is still on the countdown. Get out of here!

~ I'm still a bit perplexed as to how songs like Selena Gomez - Same Old Love are still hanging around here.

~ Just when Justin Bieber - Sorry was moving down, it moved right back up.

~ No, No, No! Grace - You Don't Own Me is to be in the top 20! This is all wrong Hits 1! 

~ Please, Hits 1. Listen, please. Can you please get Demi Lovato - Confident out of the countdown. Is that too much to ask?

~ I'm kind of sad that Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move may be reaching the end.

~ Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman should be higher up! I love this song!

~ Twenty One Pilots - Ride hasn't been jumping much. I wish it would.

~ I'm hoping that Taylor Swift - New Romantics hits the top 10 soon.

~ Yes! Fifth Harmony - Work From Home hit the top 10! Keep going!

~ I'm not mad that Meghan Trainor - No hit the top 10, it grew back on me.

~ DNCE - Cake By The Ocean needs to drop soon. It's getting old.

~ Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out at #1 is totally cool. As long as it keeps #'s 2 and 3 out of the #1 spot.

Bottom 5 Countdown Songs
1. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
2. One Direction - Perfect
3. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
4. Demi Lovato - Confident
5. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime

Top 5 Countdown Songs
1. P!nk - Just Like Fire
2. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home
3. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
4. Taylor Swift - New Romantics
5. Twenty One Pilots - Ride

Last of all, stop the bullying guys. I'm not just going to stand around and be called names like I was called last night on Adrian's blog like a "fat b****". And you know who you are. I don't even know what I did to you, and yet somehow I deserve to be called that. I'm done and I'm sick of bullying all around the world. So, that's that. Let's just be a great blog fam! I love you guys so much! Have a great week!

The Hot 45 Chart will be out soon!

Love ya fam!

~ Jack :)





24 comments:

  1. Jack, I wanted to say that it's my cousin Benny's sister Ellianna's birthday today also. And my birthday is next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parker, I guess you can't realize the empowerment of the final message. I'm not going to entertain this freaking crap.

      Delete
    2. Jack, I found this really cool website I think you'd love:
      www.wwwdotcom.com

      Delete
  3. Wait why are YOU still here? I thought I shot you with Chase and then used you as one of my bullets, then ran over you and put your body in a freezer! You know, I never run out of guns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I report you to the police? Because, oh hey, I'm still alive! I will live my life to the fullest!

      Delete
    2. Parker, I think we can work this out if you tell me what I did to you. I'm going to try to be nice to you, but stop making freaking stories about this stuff. Chase and I are fine, I don't know what we did to you to deserve this.

      Delete
    3. But this all happened you little... wait, I've run out of names to call you. How sad!

      Delete
    4. Stop!!! You're making me really angry!!!! I don't call people names so stop!!!!!

      Delete
    5. Ooh! I thought of a name for you! Chunky, Fat Ragu man!!

      Delete
    6. STOP IT PARKER!!!!!!! What did Jack ever do to you? Anyways, nice post Jack.

      Delete
    7. Thank you Triff!! Please Parker you're being so mean, this is cyberbullying you know, not just to me, but people like Chase and everyone else here. Please stop!!!! You're not being nice!

      Delete
    8. I love tomato sauce. And I'm not fat, I'm actually pretty average. So, that name isn't even for me.

      Delete
    9. It's Super Chunky Mushroom and that is legit my favorite. No lieπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»

      Delete
    10. Do you like what's on my profile pic?

      Delete
    11. Duh. I eat it all the freaking time. :) It's so good.

      Delete
    12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...