Saturday, April 16, 2016

DNCE (2) - Week Of April 16, 2016

dnce_main_0_1445001871.jpg (640×380)
Before we get going with the post this week, I would like to inform you all that next Wednesday, April 20, I will be leaving on a 12 day vacation in Los Angeles, California. I will be returning on Sunday, May 1. I may have some difficulties getting the posts out. They will be out, I will assure you of that, they may just be a little late. Next weekend, I should be able to listen to the countdown. The post, however might be late, considering that my birthday is on Sunday, April 24. The Hot 45 Chart may be out during the middle of that week as well. The following weekend, I may not be able to the countdown because we might be preparing to leave and going on the plane. So, that post and The Hot 45 Chart may be late. So, I would really appreciate if you bare with me. I love you fam, and of course I will give you updates on Adrian's blog. So, enough about me, here is the lone countdown exit this week:
  • Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B. (#44)
Last Week's #1 Song: DNCE - Cake By The Ocean
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Maroon 5 - Sugar

45. Daya - Hide Away (#43)
44. Adele - When We Were Young (#36)
43. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#41)
42. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (#40)
41. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#45)
40. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#34)
39. X Ambassadors - Unsteady (DEBUT)
38. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#37)
37. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#35)
36. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#33)
35. Grace - You Don't Own Me (#42)
34. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#22)
33. Demi Lovato - Confident (#29)
32. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#30)
31. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#39)
30. Adele - Hello (#20)
29. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#27)
28. The Weeknd - In The Night (#31)
27. Shawn Hook - Sound Of Your Heart (#32)
26. Tryon - Somebody To Love Me (#23)
25. We The Kings - The Story Of Tonight (#28)
24. Dawin - Dessert (#21)
23. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#38)
22. Elle King - America's Sweetheart (#24)
21. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (#25)
20. James Bay - Let It Go (#26)
19. Meghan Trainor - No (#19)
18. Panic! At The Disco - Victorious (#10)
17. One Direction - History (#17)
16. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, & I (#18)
15. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#14)
14. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move (#16)
13. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#12)
12. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#13)
11. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#11)
10. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#8)
9. Troye Sivan - Youth (#15)
8. The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#9)
7. One Direction - Perfect (#5)
6. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself (#6)
5. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (#7)
4. Flo Rida - My House (#4)
3. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#2)
2. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#3)
1. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (#1)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Charlie Puth - One Call Away (-12)


Biggest Jump Of The Week: Twenty One Pilots - Ride (+15)


#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Halsey - Colors


#1 Recommendation For You: P!nk - Just Like Fire


Percentage Of Good Countdown Songs (Purple/Green): 38%


Percentage Of Okay To Old Countdown Songs (Blue/Pink/Yellow): 38%


Percentage Of Bad Countdown Songs (Turquoise/Red/Orange): 24%


Debuts


~ We only have one debut this week and that is X Ambassadors with Unsteady. I think that this is a significant step up from Renegades, a song I barely liked. I think this song is good and deserves some success on this countdown. Hopefully it will.


Hit-Bound

  • Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande - Over & Over Again
  • Magic!/Sean Paul - Lay You Down Easy
  • Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
  • All Time Low - Missing You
  • Ruth B. - Lost Boy
  • Timeflies - Once In A While
  • Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You
  • The Summer Set - Figure Me Out
  • Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took A Pill In Ibiza
  • 1975 - The Sound
  • Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close
  • Symon - Say
  • Demi Lovato - Stone Cold
  • Kelly Clarkson/Chloe & Halle/Missy Elliott/Jadagrace/Lea Michele/Janelle Monae/Kelly Rowland/Zendaya - This Is For My Girls
  • Max - Basement Party
Top 5 Hit-Bound Songs
1. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close
2. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
3. Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took A Pill In Ibiza
4. Magic!/Sean Paul - Lay You Down Easy
5. Max - Basement Party

Blurbs Don't Own Me

~ I'm glad Rihanna/Drake - Work is hanging on. We can't get rid of it yet.

~ Jason Derulo - Get Ugly needs to get out. Now.

~ I was hoping that Grace - You Don't Own Me would make a bigger jump. I guess not. Better something than nothing, right?

~ I'm kind of glad that Adele - Hello is now dropping.

~ I can see Tryon - Somebody To Love Me being one of those three week wonders. We'll see.

~ I'm so glad that Twenty One Pilots - Ride had the biggest jump of the week. This song is so catchy.

~ Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman needed to make a larger drop. Let's not have another flop from her.

~ I'm glad that Panic! At The Disco - Victorious is making its way down the countdown slowly. This song shouldn't be this high.

~ Lukas Graham - 7 Years is a kind of on off song for me. I never know when I like it or don't like it. It's odd.

~ Taylor Swift - New Romantics needs to get in the top 10.

~ Same with Fifth Harmony - Work From Home.

~ Let's get Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato out of the top 10. Seriously. This song is probably going to be the next Drag Me Down.

~ One Direction - Perfect is so annoying now. This needs to leave the top 10.

~ So now Justin Bieber - Love Yourself enters the top 5? It's so old now.

~ I'm really hoping that Zayn - Pillowtalk can pull off the top spot next week.

~ DNCE - Cake By The Ocean is getting old. I hope it doesn't stick at the top spot.

Bottom 5 Countdown Songs
1. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
2. One Direction - Perfect
3. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime
4. Adele - When We Were Young
5. Demi Lovato - Confident

Top 5 Countdown Songs
1. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
2. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home
3. Taylor Swift - New Romantics
4. Twenty One Pilots - Ride
5. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, & I

First, I would like to say that anyone who knows how I can fix my bolded text, please tell me in the comments. What I mean by this is, the text is typed unbolded and shows up bold when I post. This is becoming very annoying to see my posts entirely bolded. I already tried a thousand times to change the font weight in the HTML. So, if anybody knows the solution, please give me an answer. Thank you.

Second, I know I have said it a million times now, but I am absolutely sick and tired of the inappropriate comments from some people. I would appreciate if I could read just one comment nowadays without an insult or a pun about death. We need to be better than that. Mature up guys and be good people. All was fine just a few months ago and then this giant commenting war broke out and it needs to stop and I mean it. If I see one more inappropriate comment on this or my other blog. You will be banned. This is getting very tiring and hectic and we are better than this. That is all I have for you today.

The Hot 45 Chart will be out later.

Love ya fam!

~ Jack :)












22 comments:

  1. The 15th song on Hit-Bound is MAX - Basement Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack what is your favorite and least favorite songs from the 2000s. And I mean 2000-2009 by the way.

    Best: We Belong Together- Mariah Carey
    Runner-Up: Yeah- Usher/Ludacris/Lil Jon

    Worst: London Bride- Fergie
    Runner-Up: Crank That- Soulja Boy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best: We Belong Together- Mariah Carey
      Runner-Up: PILLOW- ZAYN

      Worst: London Bridge- Fergie
      Runner-Up: Cake by the Ocean- DNCE

      Delete
    2. Pillowtalk and Cake By The Ocean are not from the 2000s Chase. And I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Jack.

      Delete
    3. I would have to say this:

      Best: Daniel Powter - Bad Day (I love this song so much)!
      Runner Up: Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me (2009 I think)/Rihanna/Jay Z - Umbrella (2007 :/)/ Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway (these are hard to pick one, but probably Breakaway)

      Worst: I'm actually very unsure. It would probably be something from Souja Boy. I agree.

      Delete
    4. I'm not a big fan of Bad, and it pains me that that song was the #1 song of 2006, and not Temperature by Sean Paul.

      I do agree with You Belong With Me, and Umbrella, but not Breakaway. Crank That and London Bridge are easily not just the 2 worst songs of the 2000s but are also the worst #1 hits and possibly 2 of the worst songs of all time.

      Delete
    5. I hate you Miles Crank That is like one of the best songs ever

      Delete
    6. I hate you Parker, Crank That is like one of the worst songs ever.

      Delete
    7. Hey. Hey. Hey. Go back up and read the end of the post. Niceness and positivity is the right direction. No more hate. That's one strike. One strike.

      Delete
    8. It's fine. Just refrain from it next time.

      Delete
    9. If someone is rude or says I hate you just don't say it back. They'll be banned not you.

      Delete
    10. It's fine. But just be a bit more cautious.

      Delete
  3. Nice post! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Once in a While, why is Once in a While in blue, Jack???

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...