Saturday, April 2, 2016

Flo Rida (1) - Week Of April 2, 2016

florida_myhouse2.jpg (600×338)
Welcome back guys! First, I have to inform you that there has been a very slight change in the color code. 
Turquoise: Very old song and needs to leave before it becomes bad
(NOTE: this is no longer the rank below red, and is now the rank above red and the rank below yellow)
So, now let's get right into another three exit week countdown [:(] and start with the exits:

  • Tori Kelly - Hollow (#38)
  • Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? (#44) [DTHNOBx3]
  • Alessia Cara - Here (#45)
Last Week's #1 Song: Charlie Puth - One Call Away
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

45. Daya - Hide Away (#43)
44. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (#36)
43. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#41)
42. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#42)
41. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#33)
40. Elle King - America's Sweetheart (DEBUT)
39. The Weeknd - In The Night (#22)
38. Shawn Hook - Sound Of Your Heart (DEBUT)
37. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#40)
36. Tryon - Somebody To Love Me (DEBUT)
35. James Bay - Let It Go (#34)
34. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#32)
33. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B. (#23)
32. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#31)
31. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#39)
30. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#30)
29. Demi Lovato - Confident (#35)
28. Adele - When We Were Young (#17)
27. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#18)
26. We The Kings - The Story Of Tonight (#28)
25. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#25)
24. One Direction - History (#29)
23. MO - Kamikaze (#24)
22. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#14)
21. Dawin - Dessert (#19)
20. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#27)
19. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, & I (#37)
18. Meghan Trainor - No (#12)
17. The Chainsmokers/ROZES - Roses (#7)
16. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#15)
15. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#26)
14. Troye Sivan - Youth (#21)
13. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#20)
12. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself (#11)
11. Panic! At The Disco - Victorious (#10)
10. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (#16)
9. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#4)
8. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You (#9)
7. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#5)
6. Adele - Hello (#6)
5. One Direction - Perfect (#3)
4. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#13)
3. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#1)
2. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (#8)
1. Flo Rida - My House (#2)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: The Weeknd - In The Night (-17)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, & I (+18)

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Iggy Azalea - Team

#1 Recommendation For You: Years & Years/Tove Lo - Desire

Debuts

~ Elle King is back and this time with a more country sounding voice in America's Sweetheart. I was facing a decision of whether or not to put this song in green or blue. Even though I picked green and blue as a mixture, it will most likely be blue in the near future. I think this song is a reasonable step up from the now godawful mess Ex's & Oh's that is now in orange. Yes, orange. I hope this song has some reasonable success on the countdown.

~ Newcomer Shawn Hook debuts with Sound Of Your Heart. I really loved this song when it first came out as a re-release in January. It was again hard to pick either green or blue for this song, so now it's a mixture. I can't see this song having success on the countdown. You never know though, it's Hits 1.

~ Tryon, another newcomer, debuts with Somebody To Love Me. Even though this song probably isn't well known among many, I still think it's a good song and I hope it has some success on the countdown.

Somebody To Blurb Me

~ I'm very glad that Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime has dropped to the bottom 5 and hopefully it will leave next week.

~ Rihanna/Drake - Work is getting the typical Rihanna tenure. It jumps, drops, jumps, and then drops again.

~ The Weeknd - In The Night is heading in the right direction.

~ I don't see James Bay - Let It Go even lasting until next week. We'll see what happens.

~ I'm actually not sick of Selena Gomez - Same Old Love quite yet. I'm glad it made a jump.

~ Elle King - Ex's & Oh's is so bad I can't even stand to listen to it anymore.

~ Demi Lovato - Confident is going in the wrong direction. I have to say this song is really getting on my nerves.

~ I'm glad that We The Kings - The Story Of Tonight is slowly making its way up the countdown.

~ No way. Taylor Swift - New Romantics is dropping. That's not okay at all.

~ Get back up there Meghan Trainor - No. Why do the good songs keep dropping?

~ I'm glad that Fifth Harmony - Work From Home had a decent jump this week, hopefully it has another one next week.

~ Panic! At The Disco - Victorious should've deserved this recognition on its first countdown run. Not now.

~ Justin Bieber - Love Yourself back in the top 10 is a big fat no.

~ I'm not liking that One Direction - Perfect is still in the top 5.

~ Our number one song isn't one of my favorites. I mean, I guess it could be worse. Flo Rida - My House is getting old though.

HitBound 
  • Ruth B. - Lost Boy
  • Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman 
  • Timeflies - Once In A While
  • Demi Lovato - Stone Cold
  • Magic!/Sean Paul - Lay You Down Easy
  • The 1975 - The Sound
  • Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
  • X Ambassadors - Unsteady
  • Twenty One Pilots - Ride
  • Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande - Over & Over Again
  • Symon - Say
  • Grace - You Don't Own Me
  • Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close
  • Bo Napoleon - If That's Ok
Top 5 Songs On HitBound
1. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
2. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
3. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close
4. Grace - You Don't Own Me
5. Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande - Over & Over Again
NOTE: All the debuts are very good. :)

Bottom 5 Songs On The Countdown
1. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's
2. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
3. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B.
4. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime
5. Adele - When We We Were Young

Top 5 Songs On The Countdown
1. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home
2. Taylor Swift - New Romantics
3. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods
4. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move
5. Meghan Trainor - No

See you guys later. I'll be back with The Hot 45 Chart soon! Also, be sure to check out the links to the top 10 song lists on the third page at the top.

Love ya fam!

~ Jack :)






21 comments:

  1. I-I-I-I-I-I, keep on hoping we'll eat Cake By The Ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So red is bad and it's on the verge of becoming orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct Chase. I thought the color code would be a little complicating to understand, but you picked right up on it.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although the 11th song on hit bounds artist IS my name it didn't make it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Good eye. I always thought it had a slash. Good eye. :)

      Delete
    2. Didn't mean to say good eye twice lol.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely uneccesary. If I could block you I would but unfortuantely I can't. These uneccesary and rude comments need to stop and I mean it.

      Delete
    2. Parker, I you REALLY ARE hearing me you would know that you are only 12 YEARS OLD and you shouldn't be going on people's blogs and typing swear words and other stuff as well as the other offensive comments and rude to some people. I hope you are hearing what I am trying to relay to you.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. As for you Parker, if you are going to continue to talk about people dying, that behavior isn't allowed on this blog. I'll give you one last chance.

      Delete
  7. When should My House change the color to red???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Chase. I think last week I was going to put it into red, but this week I grew a bit back into it.

      Delete
    2. So in that case, I'm not entirely sure. :)

      Delete
    3. Yes, My House is an old song, but I still like it.

      Delete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...