Saturday, April 9, 2016

DNCE (1) - Week Of April 9, 2016












Hey fam! Welcome back! Charlie Puth hosted the countdown and the guest stars never announce the exits and the last five songs and it can be annoying at times. Anyway, here is this weekend's countdown exits:

  • MO - Kamikaze (#23)
  • Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#30)
  • Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#42)

Last Week's #1 Song: Flo Rida - My House
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Taylor Swift - Style

45. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#43)
44. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B. (#33)
43. Daya - Hide Away (#45)
42. Grace - You Don't Own Me (DEBUT)
41. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#41)
40. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (#44)
39. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#27)
38. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (DEBUT)
37. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#37)
36. Adele - When We Were Young (#28)
35. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#34)
34. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#32)
33. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#31)
32. Shawn Hook - Sound Of Your Heart (#38)
31. The Weeknd - In The Night (#39)
30. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#9)
29. Demi Lovato - Confident (#29)
28. We The Kings - The Story Of Tonight (#26)
27. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#20)
26. James Bay - Let It Go (#35)
25. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (DEBUT)
24. Elle King - America's Sweetheart (#40)
23. Tryon - Somebody To Love Me (#36)
22. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#3)
21. Dawin - Dessert (#21)
20. Adele - Hello (#6)
19. Meghan Trainor - No (#18)
18. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, & I (#19)
17. One Direction - History (#24)
16. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move (#8)
15. Troye Sivan - Youth (#14)
14. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#13)
13. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#22)
12. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#16)
11. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#15)
10. Panic! At The Disco - Victorious (#11)
9. The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#17)
8. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#25)
7. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (#10)
6. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself (#12)
5. One Direction - Perfect (#5)
4. Flo Rida - My House (#1)
3. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#7)
2. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#4)
1. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (#2)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Rachel Platten - Stand By You (-21)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (+17)

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness

#1 Recommendation For You: Nick Jonas - Champagne Problems

Debuts

~ First off, we have Grace debuting with You Don't Own Me. I personally think this song is better with G-Eazy in it. I don't know why Hits 1 took him out. The song is still pretty good. I hope it has some decent success on the countdown, but you never know.

~ Next we have Twenty One Pilots with another catchy single called Ride. I'm glad this song debuted and I'm hoping it has good success like the other Twenty One Pilots songs that have been on the countdown. This may be their best. I don't know yet. It's really catchy though.

~ Lastly, we have the always great (in my opinion) Ariana Grande with Dangerous Woman. This may be one of her best as well. She really experimented with this song and it is a different sound from her but it is great. I hope it has good success. Unlike Focus from a few months ago, I have faith in this song. Well, I had faith in Focus but it kind of flopped. Whatever. We'll see.

HitBound

  • Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close
  • Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza
  • Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You
  • X Ambassadors - Unsteady
  • The Summer Set - Figure Me Out
  • Symon - Say
  • Demi Lovato - Stone Cold
  • 1975 - The Sound
  • Ruth B. - Lost Boy
  • Magic!/Sean Paul - Lay You Down Easy
  • Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
  • Timeflies - Once In A While
  • Max - Basement Party
  • Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande - Over & Over Again
  • Bo Napoleon - If That's Ok
Top 5 Songs
1. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
2. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close
3. Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza
4. Magic!/Sean Paul - Lay You Down Easy
5. Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You

Dangerous Blurbs

~ Let's get Get Ugly out of here, like next week.

~ It's good that S.O.B. took a big drop. I'd be happy if it left next week.

~ It's also good that I Know What You Did Last Summer is dropping. I'm getting sick of it.

~ I've actually miraculously grown back into Drag Me Down over the course of the week.

~ I hope Out Of The Woods can hang on and stay here for a while longer.

~ I don't see The Story Of Tonight lasting much longer.

~ Let It Go keeps getting better and I'm glad it jumped.

~ One Call Away took a big drop this week. I was definitely not expecting this considering who is hosting the countdown this week.

~ Hello should start dropping a bit more. I'm glad it did.

~ I grew a little bit back into 7 Years.

~ I'm happy that New Romantics took a jump. Next week it will probably drop again.

~ We need to get Work From Home in the top 10 as soon as possible.

~ Victorious is becoming extremely annoying. It will probably be red next week.

~ The jump from Irresistible is freaking ridiculous. Get this song out!

~ Perfect is so freaking annoying now!

~ My House has grown a bit back into me.

~ I thought for sure that Pillowtalk would be #1.

~ Stressed Out has taken a quick recovery from the drop to #21 a few weeks ago.

~ I honestly don't care if Cake By The Ocean is #1. It could be worse.

Bottom 5 Songs
1. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
2. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B.
3. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime
4. Adele - When We Were Young
5. One Direction - Perfect

Top 5 Songs
1. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
2. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home
3. Taylor Swift - New Romantics
4. Twenty One Pilots - Ride
5. Grace - You Don't Own Me

That's it! Check back for The Hot 45 Chart that will hopefully be out later today!

Love ya fam!

~ Jack :)







25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Express your opinion without a swear word and I'll be fine. This information and cursing is not my idea of a comment to me and the public.

      Delete
  2. Thx for doing this so early man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the 5th HitBound song wrong. The band's name is The Summer Set not The Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. I must've been sidetracked. I knew what their name was though. Good eye.

      Delete
  4. Your opinion is kind of similar to mines on most of the countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kill 'Em with Kindness needs to debut soon, so does Missin You, Army, Wild, Don't Let Me Down, Might Not, Ain't Your Mama, Messin' Around, PBP (Idol Version), Coming Over, Hello Friday, Die a Happy Man one from Nelly and the other one from Thomas Rhett and Tori Kelly, Fast Car, one from jonas Blue and the other from Tobtok, Colors, Show Your Colors, NBH, Be Alright, I Wanna Know, Praying to a God, Dare Ya, HWB, Brand New, TRNDSTTR (Lucian Mix), I'm in Control, Rise Up, Saved, 2 Phones, Stay, BTS, Play House, Remind Me, TIHTY, If it Ain't Love, Better Place, Better, Arsonist's Lullabye, GOLD, Ain't Your Mama, and ALYK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Okay. This is ridiculous. I am tired of you insulting everyone and talking about death. This behavior repulses me. You should be ashamed of yourself. Just leave yourself because you cause too much trouble and I don't want this behavior on my blog. This is to be a safe environment. You're only 12!!!!!

      Delete
  6. Kelly Clarkson/Missy Elliott/Various Artists - This Is For My Girls debuted on HitBound. So If That's Ok and Over And Over Again both left.

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...