Sunday, March 13, 2016

Twenty One Pilots (3) - Week Of March 12, 2016












Hey fam! I'm back and no I did not win, even though I won first in my local competition, but I am proud of my honors class and I for accomplishing this rigorous and high standard task. We really pulled through, but we were all winners because we don't all need medals to make us happy. We all had a great day together yesterday. We had some laughs and some other great moments. So, without further adieu, here is the countdown for this weekend. Before we get started, here is the exit:

  • Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#32)
Last Week's #1 Song - One Direction - Perfect
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk

45. Alessia Cara - Here (#42)
44. The Vamps - Wake Up (#41)
43. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#28)
42. Daya - Hide Away (#30)
41. Andy Grammer - Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#45)
40. Disclosure/Lorde - Magnets (#26)
39. Tori Kelly - Hollow (#43)
38. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#44)
37. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#39)
36. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#31)
35. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#34)
34. Demi Lovato - Confident (#33)
33. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B. (#23)
32. Meghan Trainor - No (Debut)
31. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#40)
30. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#36)
29. Mo - Kamikaze (#24)
28. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#25)
27. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#27)
26. Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon - El Taxi (#38)
25. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#17)
24. Dawin - Dessert (#22)
23. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#18)
22. Panic! At The Disco - Victorious (#21)
21. Troye Sivan - Youth (#37)
20. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (#15)
19. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#35)
18. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#29)
17. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#12)
16. The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#17)
15. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#16)
14. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself (#9)
13. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (#5)
12. The Weeknd - In The Night (#11)
11. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#8)
10. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#10)
9. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move (#13)
8. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#14)
7. Adele - When We Were Young (#19)
6. Flo-Rida - My House (#7)
5. One Direction - Perfect (#1)
4. Dnce - Cake By The Ocean (#4)
3. Adele - Hello (#6)
2. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#3)
1. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#2)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (-15)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Troye Sivan - Youth and Rihanna/Drake - Work (+16)

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down

#1 Recommendation For You: Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman

Debuts

~ Our only debut comes from Meghan Trainor and her new song No on the week they host the countdown. It seems as if almost every time an artist hosts the countdown Hits 1 has their song debut on the countdown. Anyways, this song is really catchy and I hope it has some success on this countdown.

7 Blurbs

~ It is a very good thing that Get Ugly has dropped. Let's get it out as soon as possible.

~ It seems Magnets didn't have great success. But it had some decent success. It looks like this song will probably leave soon.

~ No. Just no. We were so close to having Can't Feel My Face leave the countdown and it jumps back into the 30's. Just leave already.

~ Too bad that New Romantics didn't jump a lot this week. Maybe it'll just be a slow starter.

~ Okay. That's what I'm talking about. The ten spot drop from S.O.B. was much needed.

~ I have seemed to grow back into Ex's & Oh's over the week.

~ Yes. Wildest Dreams is in the 20's. Keep going strong because I still love this song.

~ I'm loving the jump from Youth. Let's get it further up there.

~ Out Of The Woods just is slowly dropping in interest every week on most people. It feels like it isn't going back into the top 10.

~ I'm glad Love Yourself had that little drop.

~ One Call Away is finally in the top 10. That is good.

~ I'm done with this Drag Me Down stuff. No. Just no. This has gone too far. I get that you like to keep older songs Hits 1 but it is absolutely ridiculous that you have it at #2. If you want to keep it bring it to the bottom of the countdown and hold it there, not here.

~ Thank you Hits 1. At least Stressed Out is at #1.

Bottom 5 Songs
1. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B.
2. One Direction - Drag Me Down
3. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
4. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
5. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime

Top 5 Songs
1. Taylor Swift - New Romantics
2. Zayn - Pillowtalk
3. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move
4. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods
5. Troye Sivan - Youth

The Hot 45 Chart will be out momentarily!

Love ya fam!

~ Jack :)



11 comments:

  1. Nice try in the competition Jack. It sounds like you had fun and that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Triff I got a crush on you, meaning I love you so much!!!

      Delete
    2. Go away Hello and Drag Me Down, both of you aren't popular anymore!!!

      Delete
    3. Uhhhhhhhh....crush?????😊😬

      Delete
  2. Yes. Thanks. It was a really fun time a small number of kids in my class got 1st in 2nd in their categories which was great. I'm not worried because we had a fantastic day we had a lot of laughs and it was great. I don't need a medal. I'm surprised I got first place in my local competition. I knew that my peers and I did great on our projects and we all looked at ourselves as winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Stitches doesn't leave, then it will change the color to Turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No it won't. It's steady at red. Maybe for you, not me.

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...