Saturday, March 26, 2016

Charlie Puth (2) - Week Of March 26, 2016














Hey fam! Before we get going with the rest of the post, here are the exits this week:

  • Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon - El Taxi (#24)
  • Disclosure/Lorde - Magnets (#38)
  • The Vamps - Wake Up (#40)
  • Andy Grammer - Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#45)


Last Week's #1 Song: Charlie Puth - One Call Away
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Taylor Swift - Blank Space

45. Alessia Cara - Here (#44)
44. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? (RE-ENTRY)
43. Daya - Hide Away (#39)
42. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#43)
41. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#42)
40. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#25)
39. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#32)
38. Tori Kelly - Hollow (#41)
37. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, & I (DEBUT)
36. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (#26)
35. Demi Lovato - Confident (#36)
34. James Bay - Let It Go (#33)
33. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#22)
32. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#34)
31. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#30)
30. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#31)
29. One Direction - History (DEBUT)
28. We The Kings - The Story Of Tonight (#37)
27. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#23)
26. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (DEBUT)
25. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#11)
24. MO - Kamikaze (#29)
23. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B. (#28)
22. The Weeknd - In The Night (#8)
21. Troye Sivan - Youth (#19)
20. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#18)
19. Dawin - Dessert (#27)
18. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#9)
17. Adele - When We Were Young (#19)
16. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (#35)
15. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#15)
14. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#20) 
13. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#21)
12. Meghan Trainor - No (#16)
11. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself (#14)
10. Panic! At The Disco - Victorious (#13)
9. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move (#12)
8. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (#6)
7. The Chainsmokers/ROZES - Roses (#10)
6. Adele - Hello (#4)
5. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#3)
4. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#2)
3. One Direction - Perfect (#7)
2. Flo-Rida - My House (#5)
1. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#1)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: One Direction - Drag Me Down (-15)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (+19)

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Fifth Harmony - The Life

#1 Recommendation For You: Iggy Azalea - Team

Debuts

~ First of all, let me say that I am ticked that Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? has re-entered the countdown for the third time. This makes me so angry. Hopefully, it will not be as clingy as it was on its last countdown tenure. We'll see. 

~ Newcomer G-Eazy and countdown veteran Bebe Rexha join the countdown this week with Me, Myself, & I. I have to admit, last week this song started fading on me, but this week I grew back into it, so that is a good thing. Hopefully it has some countdown success.

~ One Direction - History is debuting this week as well. This song is pretty good. Hopefully it has some good success on the countdown, I wouldn't doubt it.

~ Countdown veterans Fifth Harmony also debut at the highest mark this week with their beyond catchy new single, Work From Home. I don't understand why Hits 1 put Ty Dolla $ign on this track for the first few weeks it was on the station and then took him off. Anyways, it is a great song and I hope it does good like their previous countdown song, Worth It.

Blurb From Home

~ Jason Derulo - Get Ugly is officially tied for the worst song on the countdown. Please leave already.

~ I'm glad to see One Direction - Drag Me Down drop from #2 to #40 in two weeks.

~ I completely forgot Tori Kelly - Hollow was still here. I'm glad it is, it's still good.

~ The drop from Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime was much needed. 

~ Rihanna/Drake - Work dropping? No, not this much. I can't see Hits 1 keeping this song much longer.

~ Elle King - Ex's & Oh's needs to get off this countdown. Like now.

~ Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible is getting old. Hopefully it will begin to decline more soon.

~ Again, I keep forgetting MO - Kamikaze is still here. It might as well just leave. It's a little bit of a space filler in my opinon.

~ I'm glad The Weeknd - In The Night has dropped.

~ Dawin - Dessert is a space filler. Can it please leave.

~ Adele - When We Were Young is officially bad.

~ Justin Bieber - Love Yourself is going in the wrong direction. I guess the drop from last week didn't last long.

~ I'm beyond happy that Taylor Swift - New Romantics is continuing to jump.

~ Panic! At The Disco - Victorious at #10 is a bit much.

~ Adele - Hello is still in the top 10. Fine by me. It's still a decent song.

~ I definitely disapprove of Flo-Rida - My House jumping to the top 3.

~ I'm totally okay with Charlie Puth - One Call Away continuing to hold at the top spot.

Bottom 5 Songs
1. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
2. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B.
3. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
4. Flo-Rida - My House
5. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's

Top 5 Songs
1. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home
2. Taylor Swift - New Romantics
3. Meghan Trainor - No
4. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move
5. Zayn - Pillowtalk

The Hot 45 Chart will be out soon!

Love ya fam!

~ Jack :)




7 comments:

  1. You should put EX's & OH's in Turquoise, cause it's a bad song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bottom 5 Songs
    1. TIE: Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
    1. TIE: Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B.
    3. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
    4. Flo-Rida - My House
    5. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's

    Top 5 Songs
    1. TIE: Fifth Harmony - Work From Home
    1. TIE: Taylor Swift - New Romantics
    3. Meghan Trainor - No
    4. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move
    5. Zayn - Pillowtalk

    I helped you out, Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is WWWY a really old and must leave or I'll hate it song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your favorite song and least favorite song on the countdown because we both have the same worst song and best song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If u haven't voted for my song wars, please do
    http://goo.gl/forms/6BHCqe5C06

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...