Sunday, December 20, 2015

Adele (6) - Week Of December 19, 2015

Hey fam! Welcome back to this lovely Sirius XM Hits 1 Weekend Countdown post! This week my dad was surprising me and he bought me to a televised event at Proctors in Schenectady, NY. It was a cool place. Also fam, please bear with me on the end of the year posts. I am so excited to get them out to you but I get out of school on Wednesday, so please just bear with me. Thanks for all of your love and support for this blog. Before we get rolling, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Out Of The Countdown:

  • Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (#28)
  • Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart (#40)
  • Adam Lambert - Ghost Town (#41)
  • Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha - That's How You Know (#43)
Last Week's #1 Song: Adele - Hello
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

45. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#45)
44. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown (#30)
43. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? (#44)
42. Audien/Lady Antebellum - Something Better (#13)
41. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Hey Everybody! (#31)
40. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (#35)
39. Nick Jonas - Levels (#42)
38. Pentatonix - Can't Sleep Love (#23)
37. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B. (DEBUT)
36. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#39)
35. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#14)
34. R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away (#38)
33. Ariana Grande - Focus (#25)
32. Adele - When We Were Young (DEBUT)
31. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (DEBUT)
30. Gwen Stefani - Used To Love You (#37)
29. X Ambassadors - Renegades (#24)
28. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (DEBUT)
27. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#32)
26. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#33)
25. Andy Grammer - Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#26)
24. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (#16)
23. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#34)
22. Alessia Cara - Here (#15)
21. Halsey - New Americana (#27)
20. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#18)
19. Sam Hunt - House Party (#29)
18. Daya - Hide Away (#8)
17. Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#22)
16. Panic! At The Disco - Victorious (#36)
15. The Weeknd - In The Night (#21)
14. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#20)
13. Flo-Rida - My House (#17)
12. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#11)
11. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#10)
10. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran - Lay It All On Me (#12)
9. Little Mix - Black Magic (#4)
8. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#19)
7. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (#7)
6. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#9)
5. Demi Lovato - Confident (#6)
4. One Direction - Perfect (#5)
3. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#2)
2. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#3)
1. Adele - Hello (#1)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Audien/Lady Antebellum - Something Better (-29)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Panic! At The Disco - Victorious (+20)

Debuts

~ Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats sound absolutely terrible. S.O.B. is just a really bad piece of stupid garbage. I hope it has a short tenure and doesn't do much because I can't stand it.

~ Adele - When We Were Young was okay at first, but now I have grown into it a little bit. It is a decent song but kind of slow. I would like to see it have some success on the countdown because it is not terrible.

~ Jason Derulo - Get Ugly was really bad in my opinion at first, but now I have grown into it. It isn't Jason Derulo's worst song and it isn't his best either. I don't mind if it has some success on the countdown because its okay right now.

~ Shawn Mendes ands Camila Cabello sound absolutely on point in I Know What You Did Last Summer. Their voices are phenomenal. I hope to see this song have some success like Stitches did.

So, I had a school dance on Friday night. They did not play most of the songs I like, but here is most of the songs they played.

Songs:
  • Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang
  • Kelsea Ballerini - Dibs
  • Jason Aldean - Big Green Tractor
  • Sam Hunt - House Party
  • Fetty Wap/Remy Boyz - 679
  • Flo-Rida - GDFR
  • Kenny Loggins - Footloose
  • Cupid - Cupid Shuffle
  • Adele - Hello
  • DJ Snake/Lil Jon - Turn Down For What
  • Silento - Watch Me
  • Sam Smith - Stay With Me
  • iLoveMemphis - Hit The Quan
  • Pitbull/Ne-Yo - Time Of Our Lives
  • Pitbull/John Ryan - Fireball
  • The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
  • Miami Sound Machine - Conga
  • Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora - Black Widow
Yeah, so most of those songs are bad/okay, but whatever it was just the requests. I still had a good time.

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Who Is Fancy/Meghan Trainor/Ariana Grande - Boys Like You

#1 Recommendation For You: Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself

New Artist To Check Out: Tryon

Bottom 5 Of The Week:
1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown
2. Nataniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B.
3. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
4. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
5. Ed Sheeran - Photograph

Top 5 Of The Week:
1. Ariana Grande - Focus
2. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
3. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods
4. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer
5. Adele - Hello

The Hot 45 Chart will be out later! Bear with me!

Love ya fam!

~ Jack :) 




6 comments:

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...