Sunday, July 5, 2015

Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth (4) - Week Of July 4, 2015

Hey guys! This is The 4th Of July Weekend Countdown, hosted by Demi Lovato, who just released a new and catchy summer single, Cool For The Summer. Before we get to this week's fresh 45 songs on Hits 1, here is a list of songs we are saying goodbye to:

  • Sam Smith/John Legend - Lay Me Down (#35)
  • George Ezra - Budapest (#40)
  • Magic! - No Way No (#41)
Last Week's #1 Song: Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance

45. Marlon Roudette - When The Beat Drops Out (#44)
44. Nick Jonas - Chains (#45)
43. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (#34)
42. Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband (#42)
41. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi - I Need Your Love (#14)
40. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up (#43)
39. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk (#32) [4 Weeks At #1]
38. Taylor Swift - Blank Space (#39) [6 Weeks At #1]
37. Flo-Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It (DEBUT)
36. Fall Out Boy - Centuries (#37) [2 Weeks At #1]
35. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (#36) [2 Weeks At #1]
34. Ella Henderson - Ghost (#33)
33. Nicki Minaj - The Night Is Still Young (#26)
32. Maroon 5 - Sugar (#29) [2 Weeks At #1]
31. Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand (#24)
30. Echosmith - Bright (#13)
29. Katy Tiz - Whistle (While You Work It) (#18)
28. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#27) [3 Weeks At #1]
27. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MO - Lean On (#30)
26. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye (#31)
25. Selena Gomez - Good For You (DEBUT)
24. The Heydaze - Dumb (DEBUT)
23. Omi/Felix Jaehn - Cheerleader (#20)
22. Bea Miller - Fire N Gold (#25)
21. Pitbull/Chris Brown - Fun (#28)
20. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (#22)
19. Nick Jonas - Jealous (#23)
18. Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart (#21)
17. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#38)
16. Taylor Swift - Style (#8) [1 Week At #1]
15. Sam Hunt - Take Your Time (#11)
14. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (#12)
13. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#15)
12. One Direction/Zayn Malik - Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#16)
11. All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give (#17)
10. Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt (#10)
9. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Afrojack/Bebe Rexha - Hey Mama (#9)
8. Rachel Platten - Fight Song (#19)
7. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me (#6)
6. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (#7)
5. Andy Grammer - Honey I'm Good (#4)
4. Tove Lo - Talking Body (#5)
3. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (#2) [1 Week At #1]
2. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (#1) [3 Weeks At #1]
1. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#3) [4 Weeks At #1]

Biggest Drop! Of The Week: Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi - I Need Your Love (-27)

Biggest Jump! Of The Week: The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (+21)

DEBUTS
Flo-Rida, Robin Thicke, and Verdine White did an amazing job on the new countdown song I Don't Like It, I Love It. I hope this song stays a while.

Selena Gomez is back with Good For You from her upcoming album, For You. This song is definitely something new and creative from Selena. I find this song one of her best songs ever released. This song should stay for a while as well.

The Heydaze have entered the countdown for the first time with Dumb. This song is really good actually. I thought it wasn't going to be worth it. This song is really good and I hope it stays on this countdown for some time.

I DON'T LIKE IT, I BLURB IT
Marlon Roudette - When The Beat Drops Out is still hanging on at #45. I thought this song would be gone in two weeks, but I proved myself wrong. This song looks like its tenure might not be coming to an end as soon as we think.

I'm glad that DJ Snake/Aluna George - You Know You Like It didn't leave us this week. I am in fact happy with two of our exits.

I think Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi - I Need Your Love doesn't deserve to leave this quick. I personally think that Hits 1 has a problem with letting songs go to early. This is just ridiculous.

Nicki Minaj - The Night Is Still Young's drop is insane. It needed to jump, not drop.

I think the drop for Echosmith - Bright was much needed.

I see that Marvin Gaye and Fun are making small comebacks.

Jealous at #19? I think not! This needs to end. This song is nowhere else anymore! Get it off this countdown!

Style is now dropping. Okay, fine with me.

Rachel Platten - Fight Song is now starting to become okay. I have listened to the song a lot, and it is now getting overplayed on the radio.

The top 5 is the same, except all songs just moved to different spots.

I thought for sure that Bad Blood, would hit #1, but I guess not. I know it has at least a couple more #1's in it! Come on Taylor!

I'm still really enjoying See You Again. I don't hear it as much anymore, so when you don't here songs it makes them a lot more tolerable.

The Hot 45 Chart will be out soon. I had no time to get started yet. Hopefully, it will be out today.

TOP 5/RECOMMENDATIONS
1. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
2. Nicki Minaj - The Night Is Still Young
3. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
4. Selena Gomez - Good For You
5. The Heydaze - Dumb

Recommendation For Hits 1: Natalie La Rose/Fetty Wap - Around The World

Star Pick Of The Week: DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It

Thanks everyone for reading! I hope your 4th Of July was fantastic! Have an awesome day!














2 comments:

  1. U STOLE I don't like it,I blurb it from me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sorry. I still haven't looked at your post yet. :l

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...