Tuesday, August 14, 2018

My Top 20 Songs From Camila Cabello, Ariana Grande, and The Chainsmokers - A 2-Part Speical: Part 1

Hello everyone! Welcome back! I used to list off my favorite songs from my favorite artists a couple of years ago. I thought that I would bring that back in a two-part special. Today, I will be listing off my favorite songs from three of my favorite artists to listen to. I will be counting down my top 20 songs from Camila Cabello, Ariana Grande, and The Chainsmokers. It has been a big year for all of these three artists, and I can't wait for you guys to see how I rank their songs, in regards to my opinion. Anyways, let's get started!


Camila Cabello:

20. Crown (with Grey) (from Bright: The Album)

19. All These Years (from Camila)

18. She Loves Control (from Camila)

17. Sangria Wine (with Pharrell Williams) (no album)

16. Love Incredible (with Cashmere Cat) (from 9)

15. Know No Better (with Major Lazer, Travis Scott, & Quavo) (from Know No Better)

14. Inside Out (from Camila)

13. Into It (from Camila)

12. OMG (feat. Quavo) (no album)

11. In The Dark (from Camila)

10. I Know What You Did Last Summer (with Shawn Mendes) (from Handwritten: Revisited)

9. Beautiful (with Bazzi) (no album)

8. Real Friends (from Camila)

7. Consequences (from Camila)

6. I Have Questions (no album)

5. Something's Gotta Give (from Camila)

4. Bad Things (with Machine Gun Kelly) (from Bloom)

3. Crying In The Club (no album)

2. Havana (feat. Young Thug) (from Camila)

1. Never Be The Same (from Camila)



Honorable Mention:

Scar Tissue (may it eventually get released...if it were, it would be very high up on this list)






Ariana Grande:

20. Right There (feat. Big Sean) (from Yours Truly)

19. Honeymoon Avenue (from Yours Truly)

18. Why Try (from My Everything)

17. The Way (feat. Mac Miller) (from Yours Truly)

16. Adore (with Cashmere Cat) (no album)

15. One Last Time (from My Everything)

14. Dance To This (with Troye Sivan) (from Bloom)

13. Focus (no album)

12. Side To Side (feat. Nicki Minaj) (from Dangerous Woman)

11. Step On Up (from Dangerous Woman)

10. Dangerous Woman (from Dangerous Woman)

9. God Is A Woman (from Sweetener)

8. Popular Song (with Mika) (from The Origin Of Love)

7. Bang Bang (with Jessie J & Nicki Minaj) (from Sweet Talker)

6. No Tears Left To Cry (from Sweetener)

5. Into You (from Dangerous Woman)

4. Break Free (feat. Zedd) (from My Everything)

3. Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) (from My Everything)

2. Love Me Harder (feat. The Weeknd) (from My Everything)

1. Touch It (from Dangerous Woman)






The Chainsmokers:

20. Let You Go (feat. Great Good Fine Ok) (no album)

19. Erase (feat. Priyanka Chopra) (no album)

18. Inside Out (feat. Charlee) (from Collage)

17. #Selfie (no album)

16. New York City (from Boquet)

15. Everybody Hates Me (from Sick Boy)

14. The One (from Memories...Do Not Open)

13. Young (from Memories...Do Not Open)

12. You Owe Me (from Sick Boy)

11. Setting Fires (feat. XYLØ) (from Collage)

10. Somebody (feat. Drew Love) (from Sick Boy)
Image result for somebody the chainsmokers single cover
9. Sick Boy (from Sick Boy)
Image result for sick boy the chainsmokers single cover
8. Roses (feat. Rozes) (from Boquet)
Image result for roses the chainsmokers single cover
7. Honest (from Memories...Do Not Open)
Image result for honest the chainsmokers single cover 
6. Don't Let Me Down (feat. Daya) (from Collage)
Image result for don't let me down the chainsmokers single cover
5. Something Just Like This (with Coldplay) (from Memories...Do Not Open)
Image result for something just like this the chainsmokers single cover
4. Side Effects (feat. Emily Warren) (no album)

3. All We Know (feat. Pheobe Ryan) (from Collage)
Image result for all we know the chainsmokers
2. Paris (from Memories...Do Not Open)
Image result for paris the chainsmokers
1. Closer (feat. Halsey) (from Collage)
Image result for closer the chainsmokers




Thanks for reading! The second part will feature my top 20 from Maroon 5, Demi Lovato, and Taylor Swift. See you then!

~ Jack :)










2 comments:

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...