Wednesday, July 4, 2018

2018 Summer Soundtrack Voting

Hey guys! I have enjoyed doing this every year and I am so excited to be doing it again. Yes, we have reached the time for Summer Soundtrack Voting. Voting will close on July 31. So, you have about four weeks to get those votes in. You can vote more than once, and there are further directions and other guidelines within the form. Thank you, and more will be out soon. Happy voting!


Link: https://goo.gl/forms/2h060021ksq8oZtY2


~ Jack :)

5 comments:

  1. First, and I gotta say that I think your post looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent one in. And in case no one noticed you're about 800 pageviews away from 200,000.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much....and....Yes! I am going to address that in my upcoming post. My next post should be out later today or tomorrow.

      Delete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...