Sunday, June 11, 2017

Shawn Mendes (1) - Week Of June 3, 2017

maxresdefault.jpg (1280×720)
Hey guys! I am again very sorry for the late post! This has been my last week of school, so I had finals all week, as well as a few next week. I am also currently drowning in my summer homework for my Advanced Placement classes, so my posts will hopefully be out as much as I can over the summer. I guess I should reward myself for working so hard in those classes though because this past week, for the second year in a row, I received the honor of being the Most Outstanding Male in my grade. It's very hard for me to juggle everything at times, but I'm very glad that I have this and everything else in my life. I cannot thank you all enough for the support you give me and this blog. I appreciate you all very much. Now, I am getting all weird and everything, but before we get to this week's countdown here's a list of songs that are leaving us this week.

  • Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye (#28)
  • Machine Gun Kelly/Hailee Steinfeld - At My Best (#33) [Why Hits 1?!?!?]
  • Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul (#34)
  • ZAYN/PARTYNEXTDOOR - Still Got Time (#41) [Oh?]
  • The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel It Coming (#43)
Last Week's #1 Song: The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling!

The Countdown
45. Maroon 5 - Don't Wanna Know [3 Weeks At #1]
44. Hailee Steinfeld & Grey/Zedd - Starving [4 Weeks At #1]
43. ONE OK ROCK - American Girls (#38)
42. Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello - Bad Things (#45)
41. DNCE - Kissing Strangers (#36)
40. Niall Horan - This Town (#40)
39. Aaron Carter - Sooner Or Later (#39)
38. Ocean Park Standoff - Good News (DEBUT)
37. The Vamps/Matoma - All Night (#37)
36. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road (DEBUT)
35. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - I'm The One (#26)
34. Hey Violet - Break My Heart (DEBUT)
33. Steve Aoki & Louis Tomlinson - Just Hold On (#32)
32. Hailee Steinfeld - Most Girls (#32)
31. Jason Derulo/Ty Dolla $ign/Nicki Minaj - Swalla (#22)
30. Zayn & Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever (#29)
29. The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer (#31) [8 Weeks At #1]
28. Selena Gomez - Bad Liar (DEBUT)
27. Liam Payne/Quavo - Strip That Down (#27)
26. Miley Cyrus - Malibu (#26)
25. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#25)
24. Fitz & The Tantrums - HandClap (#24)
23. AJR - Weak (#23)
22. Maroon 5 - Cold (#20)
21. Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean/Migos - Slide (#21)
20. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#21)
19. Train - Play That Song (#25)
18. Shawn Mendes - Mercy (#17)
17. Halsey - Now Or Never (#16)
16. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (#11) [1 Week At #1]
15. Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times (#14)
14. Lady Gaga - The Cure (#13)
13. Panic! At The Disco - L.A. Devotee (#18)
12. Charlie Puth - Attention (#10)
11. Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy (#11)
10. The Chainsmokers - Paris (#19) [1 Week At #1]
9. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go (#12)
8. Kygo & Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (#6)
7. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (#7) [9 Weeks At #1]
6. Julia Michaels - Issues (#8)
5. Zedd & Alessia Cara - Stay (#3) [2 Weeks At #1]
4. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#4)
3. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (#1) [1 Week At #1]
2. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (#2) [2 Weeks At #1]
1. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#4) [1st Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - I'm The One and Jason Derulo/Ty Dolla $ign/Nicki Minaj - Swalla (-9)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: The Chainsmokers - Paris (+9)

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Fifth Harmony/Gucci Mane - Down

#1 Recommendation For You: All Time Low - Good Times

8 comments:

  1. At My Best: Because it's a flopping mess of a song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Body Like A Back Road sure got better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Lecrae/Tori Kelly - I'll Find You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, you are gonna piss off a lot of people with that purple. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This. But wait until he reviews Julia Michaels' new single (if he likes it, of course).

      Delete
    2. BTW, Scott, what do you think of Bad Liar?

      Delete
    3. Eh, I think it's pretty dumb. I'd say blue but closer to red.

      Delete
    4. Sorry! I love Bad Liar and Julia Michaels's new single is okay at the moment.

      Delete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...