Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Top 10 Songs From Blake Shelton, Fall Out Boy, and Adele

These are my top 10 favorite songs from Blake Shelton, Fall Out Boy, and Adele! I haven't done one of these in a while, so enjoy.

cover229x229-65.jpeg (227×128) 
10. All About Tonight (from All About Tonight)
Blake_Shelton_All_About_Tonight.jpg (300×300)
9. Honey Bee (from Red River Blue)
Blake_Shelton_-_Honey_Bee_Lyrics.jpg (320×320)
8. Gonna (from Bringing Back The Sunshine)
GonnaBlakeShelton.jpg (300×300)
7. Came Here To Forget (from If I'm Honest)
Came_Here_To_Forget_(Official_Single_Cover)_by_Blake_Shelton.png (300×300)
6. Boys 'Round Here (ft. Pistol Annies) (from Based On A True Story...)
Blake_Shelton_Boys_'Round_Here.jpg (316×316)
5. Lonely Tonight (ft. Ashley Monroe) (from Bringing Back The Sunshine)
LonelyTonight.jpg (300×300)
4. Sure Be Cool If You Did (from Based On A True Story...)
 SureBeCool.jpg (300×300)
3. Over (from Red River Blue)
BlakeSheltonOver.jpg (300×300)
2. Hillbilly Bone (ft. Trace Adkins) (from Hillbilly Bone)
HillbillyBone.jpg (280×280)
1. My Eyes (ft. Gwen Sebastian) (from Based On A True Story...)
MyEyes.jpg (300×300)


Fall-Out-Boy-Takes-Home-Third-Number-One-Album-News-FDRMX.jpg (1366×768)
10. Centuries (from American Beauty/American Psycho)
FallOutBoy-Centuries.png (300×300)
9. The Phoenix (from Save Rock & Roll)
Fall_Out_Boy_-_"The_Phoenix"_(Single).jpg (300×300)
8. Young Volcanoes (from Save Rock & Roll)
Tumblr_n1m5twE1Zq1s589lho1_500.jpg (500×500)
7. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (from Save Rock & Roll)
Fall_Out_Boy_-_"My_Songs_Know_What_You_Did_in_the_Dark_(Light_Em_Up)".jpg (400×400)
6. Alone Together (from Save Rock & Roll)
Alone_Together_Fall_Out_Boy.png (300×300)
5. Sugar, We're Goin' Down (from From Under The Cork Tree)
Fall_Out_Boy_-_Sugar,_We're_Goin_Down_(Official_Single_Cover).png (300×300)
4. Uma Thurman (from American Beauty/American Psycho)
Uma+Thurman+Cover.001.png (580×580)
3. Immortals (from Big Hero Soundtrack)
Fall_Out_Boy_-_Immortals.png (300×300)
2. Irresistible (ft. Demi Lovato) (from American Beauty/American Psycho)
Fall-Out-Boy-Irresistible-2015-1200x1200.png (1200×1200)
1. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (from Infinity On High)
ThnksFrThMmrs.jpg (240×240)


adele-motherhood.jpg (620×315)
10. When We Were Young (from 25)
Adele_-_When_We_Were_Young_(Official_Single_Cover).png (300×300)
9. Turning Tables (from 21)
Turning_Tables_cover.png (300×300)

8. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (from 25)
Adele_-_Send_My_Love_(To_Your_New_Lover)_(Official_Single_Cover).png (300×300)
7. Skyfall (from Skyfall Soundtrack)
Skyfall_cover.png (300×300)
6. Chasing Pavements (from 19)
Adele_-_Chasing_Pavements.jpg (450×450)
5. Hello (from 25)
Adele_-_Hello_(Official_Single_Cover).png (300×300)
4. Rolling In The Deep (from 21)
Adele-Rolling_In_The_Deep.jpg (300×300)
3. Rumor Has It (from 21)
Rumour_Has_It_artwork.jpg (300×300)
2. Someone Like You (from 21)
Adele_-_Someone_Like_You.jpg (300×300)
1. Set Fire To The Rain (from 21)
Adele_-_Set_Fire_to_the_Rain.jpg (300×300)


Bye guys! I'll see you next time!

Love ya fam!

~ Jack ;)





25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have much more of a life and I intend to live it to the fullest. If you're calling me these freaking names, I'm not tolerating it anymore. If you make fun of me, I'm not holding back. I have a good life and I actually have one and the next time you criticize me, think twice because you'll be getting a much longer and much more heartfelt message.

      Delete
    2. You called me a fat b*tch with no life.

      Delete
    3. "You called me a fat b*tch with no life"

      Well, I prefer to call people Steph Curry III.

      Delete
    4. Parker, you are not funny. You are nothing but an asshole, fat, racist pig with no life, but to criticize others you disagree with. Can't take constructive criticism, then get the fuck off of OUR internet.

      Delete
    5. And I prefer to call YOU Chef Curry III.

      Delete
    6. And I prefer to call you a racist fat pig with no life.

      And get the fuck off MY internet!!!

      Delete
    7. The only way for that to happen is for you to get off our internet. :P

      Delete
    8. Miles, please be nice to Parker.

      Delete
    9. Why should I be nice to someone who bullies everyone and thinks their opinion in fact, and anyone who disagrees is stupid? Kind of like you as well.

      Delete
  2. Set Fire To The Rain is my favorite song from Adele. I personally did not like Someone Like You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its tough for me to decide between Rumor Has It, Rolling In The Deep, Set Fire To The Rain, and Hello.

      Delete
    2. Ima say Rumor Has It or Set Fire To The Rain.

      Delete
    3. I just listened to Set Fire To The Rain again and I loved it. Idk why I ranked it at #7.

      Delete
    4. Yep, I guess taking another listen really moves you to put a song in its true position. I still love Someone Like You though.

      Delete
    5. My favorite is Skyfall. I really like Set Fire To The Rain though. Someone Like You is kinda boring.

      Delete
    6. I loved Skyfall also a lot! As well as the James Bond movie. I kind of like SLY though even though it was slow.

      Delete
  3. Young Volcanoes is my favorite song from Fall Out Boy while SFTTR is my favorite from Adele.

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...