Saturday, February 20, 2016

Twenty One Pilots (1) - Week Of February 20, 2016

Hey guys, so my mid winter break is coming to an end. Anyways, next up is spring break in April and I am going to California for the first time, and its over my birthday week, which will be awesome. Before we get started, here is the lone song exiting the countdown this weekend:









  • Rudimental/Ed Sheeran - Lay It All On Me (#44)
Last Week's #1 Song: Adele - Hello
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk

45. Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#45)
44. Halsey - New Americana (#43)
43. Andy Grammer - Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#42)
42. Alessia Cara - Here (#41)
41. X Ambassadors - Renegades (#35)
40. Troye Sivan - Youth (DEBUT)
39. Tove Lo - Moments (#31)
38. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#36)
37. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#34)
36. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#33)
35. Demi Lovato - Confident (#30)
34. Walk The Moon - Shut Up & Dance (#29)
33. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#38)
32. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#40)
31. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#32)
30. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#20)
29. MO - Kamikaze (#28)
28. The Vamps - Wake Up (#26)
27. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#25)
26. Tori Kelly - Hollow (#37)
25. The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#19)
24. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#24)
23. Disclosure/Lorde - Magnets (#23)
22. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (#39)
21. Dawin - Dessert (#21)
20. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B. (#27)
19. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#22)
18. Daya - Hide Away (#17)
17. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#14)
16. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move (#13)
15. Adele - When We Were Young (#18)
14. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#10)
13. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (#16)
12. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself (#11)
11. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#12)
10. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#15)
9. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#8)
8. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#7)
7. Flo-Rida - My House (#6)
6. One Direction - Perfect (#5)
5. The Weeknd - In The Night (#9)
4. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#4)
3. Adele - Hello (#1)
2. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (#2)
1. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#3)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Shawn Mendes - Stitches (-10)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (+17)

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Pitbull/Robin Thicke/Joe Perry/Travis Barker - Bad Man

#1 Recommendation For You: Duke Dumont - Ocean Drive

Debuts

~ Troye Sivan has excellent vocals and he is here with his first countdown song Youth. This song is really good, but I wasn't expecting it to debut this week. I was either expecting History or Victorious to enter the countdown because they had near 20 spins, and this had about 8. Anyways, I am happy this song debuted over the other two. I hope it has success, but knowing Hits 1, I don't think it will.

Blurb Yourself

~ Hey, I kind of grew back into Like I'm Gonna Lose You. I have no clue why, I haven't heard it at all this week.

~ The #43, #42, and #41 songs need to exit this countdown as soon as possible. They are becoming very intolerable, especially #41.

~ Moments needs to make up its mind. Is it just going to have a lousy countdown carreer? Probably. It's only peaked near the bottom of the 20's.

~ Can't Feel My Face is still here and it is beyond ridiculous. The Hills would be much better to have here over this song. I can't stand this song anymore, but it's not as bad as the godawful S.O.B..

~ Hang on Taylor! Wildest Dreams is going to hang on, hopefully. I am still as in love with the song as the moment I first heard it. It is so good.

~ Confident's making its way down. Fine by me.

~ Kamikaze isn't moving much. It's starting to fade on me anyway. I have mixed opinions on this song.

~ Way to go #26! Keep going! I love this song still. 

~ Roses shouldn't be at #25. It is in the top 10 on many other charts, but in the bottom half of the countdown here. There is no reason why it shouldn't be in the top 10 right now.

~ Two of our debuts from last week have failed to move. One on the other hand, has been very successful.

~ The godawful S.O.B. is still here. I hate this song so much.

~ Pillowtalk is good! Keep jumping!

~ Drag Me Down dropped out of the top 10! Finally! Let's get it back down to the 30's, or even better, off the countdown, where it was a few months ago.

~ Adventure Of A Lifetime is so boring. I can't stand this song anymore. It is crazy boring.

~ It would be great if we could get the flood of pink songs out of the top 10.

~ I honestly thought Adele could pull it off. Hello had more spins than the top 2 songs this week. 

Bottom 5 Songs
1. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B.
2. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
3. One Direction - Drag Me Down
4. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
5. Ed Sheeran - Photograph

Top 5 Songs
1. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods
2. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself
3. Zayn - Pillowtalk
4. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move
5. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams

The Hot 45 Chart will be out later today hopefully. The Q&A Post will be out maybe tomorrow or this week. We'll see. 

Love ya fam!

~ Jack :)

19 comments:

  1. THIS IS ALL WRONG!!!! THIS IS ALL A FAKE MESS!!!! HELLO SHOULD BE #1!!!! I HEARD IT SO MUCH AND I RARELY EVER HEAR CRAPPED OUT!!!! THIS IS SO WRONG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CBTO should be #1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if they don't leave the countdown, they the three songs, Good to Be Alive (Hallelujah), Here, & NEW AMERICANA will be in Turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turquoise = Song is Very Bad right Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you should add Dark Green = No Opinion Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have opinions on most songs but thanks for the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...