Tuesday, February 23, 2016

10,000/15,000 Pageview Special - Q&A Post

Hey fam! The moment is finally here! The Q&A Post 10,000/15,000 Pageview Special! Your questions. My answers. Let's begin.

Question #1 from Anonymous and Graham:


What are your top 5 songs and bottom 5 songs of all time?


Answer: 


Well this is difficult. Here is my answer.


5. Taylor Swift - Love Story

4. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
3. Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
2. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
1. Daniel Powter - Bad Day 

Interesting question!


Question #2 from Graham:


What is your favorite band/artist of all time?


Answer:


For a band, it would be Maroon 5. For an artist. It would be Taylor Swift. Thanks for the question!


Question #3 from Graham:


What grade are you in for school?


Answer:


I am in 8th grade. Good question Graham!


Question #4 from Graham:


Do you like blogging your Hot 45 Chart or The Weekend Countdown better?


Answer:


Well, I love listening to the countdown every weekend and blogging my opinions on the songs. I love Hits 1, but their logic and willingness to get new songs to the countdown is mostly lacking. So, I really like blogging my Hot 45 Chart a little more because I can actually create the charts based on a myriad of statistics. I like these questions very much Graham!


Question #5 from Triff:


What's your opinion on Panic! At The Disco's new album called Death Of A Bachelor? I love it! If you have never heard it, here are the songs I recommend giving a listen: ~Victourios (You've definitely already heard that one;) ~LA Devotee ~Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time ~Hallelujah ~House Of Memories Last, but not least, Emporer's New Clothes (my favorite song in the album!) In other words, congrats on making it to 15,000 pageviews! You're blogs looking really good!


Answer:


I think Death Of A Bachelor is a pretty good album. The listed songs are all pretty decent. Also, thanks for the praise at the end Triff! I appreciate the sort of question!


Question #6 from Anonymous:


What was your favorite weekend countdown in 2015?


Answer:


My favorite countdown in 2015 would probably be the week of May 30, 2015. Thanks for the question!


Question #7 from Mikey ("The Boss") and Anonymous:


Who's going in The White House?


Answer:


If this means who's going to be president. Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton will probably be president. One of the two, but I don't like either of them. So yeah, thanks for the question Mikey ("The Boss") and Anonymous.


Question #8 from Anonymous:


Can you write and/or type with your feet?


Answer:


Probably not. Thanks for the question though.


Question #9 from 409:


How old are you in real life?


Answer:


I'm almost 14. Thanks for the question 409!


Question #10 from 409:


What is your favorite animal?


Answer:


I really love turtles and aquatic animals. I really love them. These questions are good as well because they don't involve just music. Thanks for the question!


Question #11 from 409:


What is your favorite food?


Answer:


I am a vegetarian, so I don't eat any meat, except occasionally I eat bacon, which isn't much. Anyways, I love cheese ravioli. That is my favorite food. I also love greens like kale and spinach and I really love mushrooms. Yes, you all must think I'm weird. Thanks for the question 409!


Question #12 from Anonymous:


What do you like to do in your free time?


Answer:


I play soccer in the fall. Then I mostly occupy my time with the blog. I am also in jazz band and Spanish club at my school. I play the saxophone and I'm a beginner on piano. I know a few songs already. I also love to swim as I take lessons over the summer. I also have many little cousins and brothers which I love to death and spend a lot of my time with. They are my best friends and we are very close. I am also an honor society member because I am an honors student. I have a lot of homework. So yeah, I do a lot in my free time. Thanks for the question!


Question #13 from Anonymous:


What do you want to be when you grow up?


Answer:


I love music. I really want to do something in the music field. If I can't, then my backup would be a teacher. Thanks for the question, I appreciate it!


Question #14 from Anonymous:


Do you like blogging to your fans?


Answer:


I'm not sure they are necessarily "fans" but they are a blog family or "fam". Thanks for the question Anonymous!


Question #15 from Anonymous:


What's your favorite TV Show/Movie😊😊?



Answer:


I love mostly anything Disney and I love to watch The Voice. So yeah,


thanks for the question!



That's that! Thanks for reading!



Love ya fam!



~ Jack :)





















3 comments:

  1. How do you do set up a Q & A post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go into Google Forms and make a new form. Then click paragraph text as the type of form you are using and enter short answer text for the names. You can also customize by clicking in the top corner. You can check the questions asked on your google drive as it makes and automatic spreadsheet for the form after it is published online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On EasyHits4U you can earn free advertising credits by surfing other ads from a account base of over 1,200,000 accounts. Earn advertising credits faster with a 1:1 Exchange Ratio.

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...