Saturday, January 16, 2016

Demi Lovato (1) - Week Of January 16, 2016

Hey guys! Here is the weekend countdown for this weekend. Let's get to it my friends. But first, here are the exits.















  • Little Mix - Black Magic (#37)
  • Panic! At The Disco - Victorious (#40)
  • Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#42)
  • Pentatonix - Can't Sleep Love (#45)
Last Week's #1 Song: Adele - Hello
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Fall Out Boy - Centuries

45. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? (#44)
44. Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#40)
43. Audien/Lady Antebellum - Something Better (#39)
42. Nick Jonas - Levels (RE-ENTRY)
41. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (#31)
40. The Vamps - Wake Up (DEBUT)
39. Tove Lo - Moments (#38)
38. Nelly/Jeremih - The Fix (DEBUT)
37. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Hey Everybody! (#43)
36. MO - Kamikaze (DEBUT)
35. Adele - When We Were Young (#25)
34. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#33)
33. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (#19)
32. Gwen Stefani - Used To Love You (#32)
31. R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away (#29)
30. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#26)
29. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#36)
28. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#24)
27. X Ambassadors - Renegades (#34)
26. The Chainsmokers/ROZES - Roses (#35)
25. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#30)
24. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B. (#21)
23. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#20)
22. Andy Grammer - Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#28)
21. Halsey - New Americana (#17)
20. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran - Lay It All On Me (#11)
19. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#4)
18. Daya - Hide Away (#18)
17. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#27)
16. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#2)
15. Sam Hunt - House Party (#23)
14. Alessia Cara - Here (#12)
13. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (#22)
12. The Weeknd - In The Night (#9)
11. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#15)
10. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#3)
9. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#10)
8. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#16)
7. Flo-Rida - My House (#14)
6. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#5)
5. Adele - Hello (#1)
4. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#8)
3. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#13)
2. One Direction - Perfect (#7)
1. Demi Lovato - Confident (#6)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (-15)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out and Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (+10)

Debuts

~ Nick Jonas - Levels is re-entering which I don't know how it did and I really don't care. It probably will just stay in the bottom 5 or leave next week.

~ The Vamps are back with Wake Up. This song is really good in my opinion. I was happy that it debuted this week and I was just singing along to it the whole time, it is a super catchy tune. I hope it does somewhat well on the countdown, like Somebody To You with Demi Lovato did.

~ Nelly/Jeremih - The Fix is really catchy in Jeremih's parts. I just keep singing Baaaaaaaaaaaaababy when he says it. That is my favorite part and I hope it has some success on this countdown.

~ MO is back with Kamikaze. I have to be honest, the background sounds in this song are kind of annoying, but the singing is pretty good. I hope it has some decent success on the countdown. 

Blurbs Fix

~ Yay! Blurbs again! (Not that exciting Jack -_-).

~ Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? needs to leave already! Every week since its re-entry to the countdown it has had 1 or 2 spins throughout the week despite it not exiting the countdown. This song is annoying the heck out of me.

~ I know some people are probably thinking I am crazy for thinking Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You is still okay. The answer is that I don't hear it that much so it doesn't bother me.

~ Can we have Worth It leave the countdown? It is becoming extremely intolerable.

~ I have no clue as to why Moments dropped this week. That is completely not an excuse. It should have jumped at least into the 20's. I hope it is not a countdown flop. It is a really good song. 

~ Adele - When We Were Young made a nice little jump last week and now it made a nice little drop back down into the mess we call the 30's. Why Hits 1 "voters"? Why?

~ Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance made a nice drop into the 30's. Finally. It was definitely time.

~ Just like Worth It, Locked Away needs to leave. It is now a red song.

~ Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams is probably going to leave soon. Hopefully it can pull a Black Magic but probably not.

~ I Know What You Did Last Summer is not doing a thing on this countdown which is really annoying me. It needs to make a jump into the top 20.

~ X Ambassadors - Renegades needs to leave as well. It is completely unwelcomed back into the 20's. It needs to go back to the 30's or leave. Please Hits 1 "voters". Please.

~ The Chainsmokers/ROZES - Roses is so good. The snaps after the chorus are so great and the song like Spyder said...drives me out of my mind! This song had great EDM and I am growing into the vocals a little more.

~ New Americana is on the verge of becoming blue/pink. It is getting kind of old.

~ Stressed Out is so good. Enough said.

~ I didn't expect Hello to drop to #5. Okay.

~ I didn't think Confident was #1 material. I was proven wrong, but I am not complaining.

~ Spyder forgot to mention the exit of Victorious. But now its on Hit-Bound? 

Best Song On Hit-Bound: Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself, Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move, and Tori Kelly - Hollow

Worst Song On Hit-Bound: Jacob Whitesides - Secrets (pink)

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Carly Rae Jepsen - Your Type

#1 Recommendation For You: Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande - Over And Over Again

New Artist To Check Out: Grace

Flashback Pick On Hits 1: Demi Lovato - Heart Attack

Bottom 5 Songs Of The Week:
1. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B.
2. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
3. X Ambassadors - Renegades
4. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
5. Ed Sheeran - Photograph

Top 5 Songs Of The Week:
1. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods
2. The Chainsmokers/ROZES - Roses
3. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
4. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
5. Adele - Hello

That's it for this post!

Love ya fam!

~ Jack :)



7 comments:

  1. Uh, Jacob Whitesides - Secrets is not that bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't say it was bad, I said it was pink. I used to like it very much but now it is bland. -_-

      Delete
  2. ......



    YASSS CONFIDENT TOOK OVER CATTLES FROM THE BUTTER SHRINE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR A GUARANTEED NEW #1 NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Omg irreducible is number 3 yeahhhhhhhhhhh yessss

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...