Saturday, September 26, 2015

Walk The Moon (11) - Week Of September 25, 2015

Hey guys! This week's countdown is coming right up but first here are the songs we are saying goodbye to this week: 

  • Bea Miller - Fire N Gold (#28) (Um?!)
  • Jason Derulo - Cheyenne (#32) (What the?! Noooooooooooo!!!)
  • Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MO - Lean On (#43) (Ok...)
  • Flo-Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It (#45) (Eh...)
What could happen this week? A lot of bad things telling by the exits...

Last Week's #1 Song: The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face

45. Selena Gomez - Good For You (#29)
44. All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give (#42)
43. Omi - Cheerleader (#41)
42. Tori Kelly - Should've Been Us (#36)
41. Maroon 5 - Sugar (#44)
40. Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand (#39)
39. Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha - That's How You Know (DEBUT)
38. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#33)
37. The Weeknd - The Hills (DEBUT)
36. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (#26)
35. Echosmith - Let's Love (DEBUT)
34. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#35)
33. Phoebe Ryan - Mine (#22)
32. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (DEBUT)
31. Los 5 - Manana (#30)
30. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (#25)
29. Andy Grammer - Honey I'm Good (#38)
28. MAX/Hoodie Allen - Gibberish (#23)
27. Rachel Platten - Fight Song (#24)
26. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She's Kinda Hot (#13)
25. Shy Carter/Aleon Craft - Bring It Back (#36)
24. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye (#15)
23. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#40)
22. Pentatonix - Can't Sleep Love (#17)
21. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? (#18)
20. Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself (#19)
19. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown (#21)
18. X Ambassadors - Renegades (#20)
17. Nick Jonas - Levels (#17)
16. A Great Big World - Hold Each Other (#31)
15. Daya - Hide Away (#16)
14. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me (#7)
13. Tove Lo - Talking Body (#5)
12. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town (#27)
11. Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart (#12)
10. Little Mix - Black Magic (#13)
9. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (#9)
8. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#8)
7. R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away (#10)
6. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer (#6)
5. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#2)
4. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#1)
3. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#11)
2. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#4)
1. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (#3)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Selena Gomez - Good For You (-16)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Elle King - Ex's & Oh's and Nick Jonas - Levels (+17)

Debuts

~ Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha - That's How You Know has finally debuted. I have been really enjoying this song over the past couple of months. I hope it stays a while.

~ The Weeknd - The Hills is a dark and mysterious song that I am really liking at the moment. I hope Hits 1 keeps this one for a while which they probably will.

~ Echosmith - Let's Love is pretty good right now. Over the time it was on Hit-Bound I thought it was just okay nothing special. But over the past week or so, I have grew a little more into it. I hope this song is nothing like Bright but has a fairly good tenure on the countdown.

~ Ellie Goulding - On My Mind is so catchy. I can't get it out of my head. I hope it stays a bit, but not as long as Love Me Like You Do.

Grade Of The Week: 89/100

Recommended Download: Selena Gomez/Charli XCX - Same Old Love

Top Song On Hit-Bound: Selena Gomez/Charli XCX - Same Old Love

Top 5
1. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
2. Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha - That's How You Know
3. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
4. Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself
5. R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away

~Jack :)

1 comment:

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...