Saturday, September 12, 2015

Ed Sheeran (1) - Week Of September 12, 2015

Hey guys! Before we begin, just let you know that voting is out on round 2 for Song War September and results from Round 1 are shared. Right now, I have 0 votes. I need some, so I would really be grateful if you're reading this to go vote. Check it out on my other blog. Now that we got that out of the way, here are the songs we are saying goodbye to this week:

  • Echosmith - Bright (#34)
  • MKTO - Bad Girls (#40)
  • Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (#41)
  • Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk (#43)
Last Week's #1 Song: Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance

45. Los 5 - Manana (#42)
44. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (#45)
43. Omi - Cheerleader (#44)
42. Tori Kelly - Should've Been Us (#38)
41. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MO - Lean On (#21)
40. Taylor Swift - Style (#5)
39. X Ambassadors - Renegades (DEBUT)
38. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (#29)
37. Pentatonix - Can't Sleep Love (DEBUT)
36. Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand (#35)
35. All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give (#32)
34. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown (DEBUT)
33. Maroon 5 - Sugar (#30)
32. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? (DEBUT)
31. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (#36)
30. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#37)
29. Andy Grammer - Honey I'm Good (#23)
28. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town (#39)
27. Phoebe Ryan - Mine (#29)
26. MAX/Hoodie Allen - Gibberish (#33)
25. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#25) 
24. Jason Derulo - Cheyenne (#27)
23. Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself (#26)
22. Zedd/Jon Bellion - Beautiful Now (#15)
21. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye (#12)
20. Selena Gomez - Good For You (#31)
19. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#14)
18. Flo-Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It (#17)
17. Little Mix - Black Magic (#22)
16. Daya - Hide Away (#24)
15. Rachel Platten - Fight Song (#8)
14. R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away (#19)
13. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She's Kinda Hot (#13)
12. Sam Smith - Like I Can (#18)
11. Bea Miller - Fire N Gold (#10)
10. Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart (#11)
9. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#20)
8. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (#6)
7. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me (#9)
6. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#16)
5. Tove Lo - Talking Body (#4)
4. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer (#2)
3. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (#1)
2. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#7)
1. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#3)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Taylor Swift - Style (-35)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Adam Lambert - Ghost Town, Selena Gomez - Good For You, and One Direction - Drag Me Down (+11)

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Maroon 5 - Maps

Debuts

~ X Ambassadors are debuting this week at #39 with the very old and annoying Renegades. Why couldn't The Hum debut instead of this song? Ugh. I hope this song starts to fade away and have a short countdown tenure. Please Hits 1? Please?

~ Pentatonix are debuting this week at #37 with the very catchy tune Can't Sleep Love. I really am enjoying this song. This may be one of their best songs. I hope this song has a somewhat good Countdown Tenure because I don't know what Hits 1 will do with a song like this.

~ Macklemore & Ryan Lewis debut at #34 this week with Downtown. So far, this song is pretty bad and it probably will stay that way. I just don't like all the excessive rap. A song with a lot of rap really isn't my style. A little is okay. I hope this song doesn't peak that high but it probably will.

~ For the highest debut at #32 we have Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?. This song is super good and catchy. This song debuted on The Billboard Hot 100 at #1 this week. I hope to see some high peaking from this song.

Hit-Bound
  • A Great Big World - Hold Each Other
  • Maroon 5 - Feelings
  • Nick Jonas - Levels
  • Shy Carter - Bring It Back
  • Elle King - Ex's And Oh's
  • ZZ Ward - Love 3X
  • Alessia Cara - Here
  • Andy Grammer - Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah)
  • Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You
  • Robin Thicke/Nicki Minaj - Back Together
  • Echosmith - Let's Love
  • Omi - Hula Hoop
  • Icona Pop - Emergency
  • Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha - That's How You Know 
  • Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me
Top Song Of The Week: Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha - That's How You Know

Recommended Download: Omi - Hula Hoop

Recommendation For Hits 1: Taylor Swift - I Know Places

Bottom 5
1. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman
2. X Ambassadors - Renegades
3. Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart
4. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
5. Maroon 5 - Sugar

Top 5
1. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
2. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
3. Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself
4. Zedd/Jon Bellion - Beautiful Now
5. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?

The Hot 45 Chart will be out tomorrow. See ya fam!

~Jack :)




5 comments:

  1. Renegades is the best song on the countdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. I used to really like it. I don't know what happened. I don't like it anymore at all.

      Delete
  2. How? It's red! Oh and if you are talking about the sidebar I need to update it that was the sayings for the old color coded.

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...