Saturday, August 29, 2015

Walk The Moon (9) - Week Of August 29, 2015

Hey guys! This weekend's countdown was pretty much all awesome! Here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this weekend:

  • Taylor Swift - Blank Space (#33)
  • Nick Jonas - Jealous (#36)
  • Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt (#37)
  • The Heydaze - Dumb (#41)
  • Fall Out Boy - Centuries (#44)
  • David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha/Afrojack - Hey Mama (#45)
Last Week's #1 Song: Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance

45. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (#38)
44. Echosmith - Bright (#39)
43. Omi - Cheerleader (#23)
42. Los 5 - Manana (RE-ENTRY)
41. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk (#40)
40. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (DEBUT)
39. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town (#43)
38. Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself (DEBUT)
37. Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand (#32)
36. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#28)
35. R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away (DEBUT)
34. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (#42)
33. Zedd/Jon Bellion - Beautiful Now (DEBUT)
32. American Authors - Go Big Or Go Home (#26)
31. MAX/Hoodie Allen - Gibberish (#27)
30. Little Mix - Black Magic (DEBUT)
29. Phoebe Ryan - Mine (#35)
28. Selena Gomez - Good For You (#30)
27. Andy Grammer - Honey I'm Good (#31)
26. Daya - Hide Away (#34)
25. Maroon 5 - Sugar (#24)
24. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MO - Lean On (#20)
23. Tori Kelly - Should've Been Us (#22)
22. Flo-Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It (#25)
21. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#19)
20. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#5)
19. All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give (#21)
18. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (#12)
17. Sam Smith - Like I Can (#18)
16. MKTO - Bad Girls (#29)
15. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She's Kinda Hot (#16)
14. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (#10)
13. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#13)
12. Bea Miller - Fire N Gold (#17)
11. Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart (#11)
10. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye (#15)
9. Tove Lo - Talking Body (#14)
8. Rachel Platten - Fight Song (#7)
7. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#8)
6. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (#9)
5. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me (#3)
4. Taylor Swift - Style (#2)
3. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#4)
2. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer (#6)
1. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (#1)

Biggest Drop! Of The Week: Omi - Cheerleader (-20)

Biggest Jump! Of The Week: MKTO - Bad Girls (+13)

DEBUTS

~ Los 5 re-enters with Manana this week at #42. Nothing to say really except that I don't care either way.

~ Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams is debuting at #40 this week. I love this song so much. It is actually kind of weird that it debuted because it only had like 14 spins and Dimitri Vegas/Like Mike/Ummet Ozcan - The Hum had like 22 spins. Whatever. I'm definitely not complaining. This song can stay as long as it wants.

~ Hailee Steinfeld debuted at #38 with the uplifting Love Myself. I love this song. It makes me want to jump up and dance and have a good time. I really like to sing this one too. I am also told that I am a super amazing singer. I hope this song stays quite a bit.

~ R. City and Adam Levine debut at #35 this week with the good Locked Away. I like this song but I hope it does not get too overplayed because Adam Levine's voice gets a little old when his songs are overplayed. I hope this song will stay a bit.

~ Zedd/Jon Bellion - Beautiful Now is a long time HitBound veteran debuting at #33. I think this song is one of the best EDM songs of 2015. I really enjoy this song and hope it stays a bit.

~ Little Mix hasn't had a countdown since the 2012 song Wings. I think? Anyway, at #30 they are debuting with Black Magic. I hope this song stays quite a bit.

Recommended Download: David Guetta/Showtek/Magic!/Sonny Wilson - Sun Goes Down

Recommendation For Hits 1: Dove Cameron - If Only

Grade: A (96/100)

Top Song On HitBound This Week: Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha - That's How You Know

TOP 5
1. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
2. Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself
3. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
4. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
5. Zedd/Jon Bellion - Beautiful Now

~Jack:)





1 comment:

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...