Saturday, August 8, 2015

Taylor Swift (2) - Week Of August 8, 2015

Hey everyone! This week I am literally posting from my phone, which is super difficult. I wanted to get this post out ASAP for you guys, so I thought I would do this. Before we get started, here are the songs we are saying goodbye to:
  • DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (#30)
  • One Direction/Zayn Malik - Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#41)
Last Week's #1 Song: Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance

45. Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt (#44)
44. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (#21)
43. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha/Afrojack - Hey Mama (#43)
42. Sam Hunt - Take Your Time (#35)
41. Taylor Swift - Blank Space (#38)
40. Selena Gomez - Good For You (#32)
39. The Mowgli's - I'm Good (#31)
38. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (#45)
37. Sam Smith - Like I Can (#39)
36. Daya - Hide Away (DEBUT)
35. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye (#27)
34. Maroon 5 - Sugar (#33)
33. Nick Jonas - Jealous (#40)
32. Fall Out Boy - Centuries (#42)
31. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk (#28)
30. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#37)
29. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (#34)
28. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#29)
27. Andy Grammer - Honey I'm Good (#8)
26. The Heydaze - Dumb (#25)
25. Tori Kelly - Should've Been Us (#24)
24. Flo-Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It (#20)
23. One Direction - Drag Me Down (DEBUT)
22. Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand (#26)
21. Echosmith - Bright (#14)
20. Los 5 - Mañana (#36)
19. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ - Lean On (#15)
18. MKTO - Bad Girls (#23)
17. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She's Kinda Hot (#19)
16. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer (#13)
15. American Authors - Go Big Or Go Home (#23)
14. Bea Miller - Fire N Gold (#11)
13. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#12)
12. Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart (#10)
11. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (#9)
10. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#6)
9. Tove Lo - Talking Body (#7)
8. All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give (#17)
7. Omi - Cheerleader (#3)
6. Taylor Swift - Style (#16)
5. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me (#5)
4. Rachel Platten - Fight Song (#4)
3. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#18)
2. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (#1)
1. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (#2)

Biggest Drop! Of The Week: Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (-23)

Biggest Jump! Of The Week: Los 5 - Mañana (+16)

DEBUTS

~At #36, we have Daya and Hide Away. I really think this song is good. I hope it lasts a while. The chorus is super catchy as well.

~At #23 we have One Direction's first single without Zayn Malik, called Drah Me Down. In late July, Zayn's fiancée Perrie Edwards called off their engagement. In an interview, she was asked what her favorite song was and she said Drag Me Down. She hates Zayn bowl. But anyway, this song is awesome and I hope it lasts quite a while on this countdown.

HIT-BOUND
  • R•CITY/Adam Levine - Locked Away
  • Little Mix - Black Magic
  • Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha - That's How You Know
  • Adam Lambert - Ghost Town
  • Jason Derulo - Cheyenne
  • A Great Big World - Hold Each Other
  • Icona Pop - Emergency
  • Echosmith - Let's Love
  • Maroon 5 - Feelings
  • Shy Carter - Bring It Back
  • Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me
  • Zedd/Jon Bellion - Beautiful Now
  • MAX/Hoodie Allen - Gibberish
  • X Ambassadors - Renegades
  • Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You
TOP 5 HIT-BOUND
1. Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha - That's How You Know
2. A Great Big World - Hold Each Other
3. Zedd/Jon Bellion - Beautiful Now
4. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town
5. Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me

Star Pick Of The Week: Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ - Lean On

Grade For This Week: 85/100 (B)

BOTTOM 5
1. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
2. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
3. Echosmith - Bright
4. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
5. All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give

TOP 5
1. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
2. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
3. Shawn Mendes - Stitches
4. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She's Kinda Hot
5. One Direction - Drag Me Down

Thanks for your cooperation. The Hot 45 Chart will not be out until Monday. I am so glad you guys are cooperating. Thanks and have a great day! 

~Jacck :)










4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry auto correct struck a few times in there. I can't edit though because my phone won't let me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol u spelt ur name wrong at the end. I tried blogging on my phone once and it just didn't work out.

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...