Sunday, January 18, 2015

Fall Out Boy(1)-Week Of January 17, 2015

Hey guys. Let me say that there are quite a few things that I think are ridiculous this week. All good songs leaving and Fall Out Boy hitting number one with (ugh, the horrible) Centuries. Hits 1 gives Fall Out Boy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many chances. At least the only great song I've heard from them is Uma Thurman.

Goodbye To:

-David Guetta/Sam Martin-Dangerous(#36)
-Lorde-Yelow Flicker Beat(#27)
-Mr. Probz/Robin Schulz-Waves(#42)
-Charli XCX-Break The Rules(#18)
-Eden XO-(Not) Too Cool To Dance(#41)

Last Week's #1 Song: Taylor Swift-Blank Space














45. Meghan Trainor-All About That Bass(#43)
44. Iggy Azalea/MO-Beg For It(#24)
43. 5 Seconds Of Summer-She Looks So Perfect(#45)
42. Maroon 5-Maps(#25)
41. The Vamps/Shawn Mendes-Oh Cecilia(Breaking My Heart)(#32)
40. MisterWives-Reflections(#44)
39. Kelly Clarkson-Heartbeat Song(DEBUT)
38. Fall Out Boy-Uma Thurman(DEBUT)
37. Charli XCX-Boom Clap(#33)
36. Ed Sheeran-Don't(#37)
35. Ariana Grande/Zedd-Break Free(#28)
34. OneRepublic-Love Runs Out(#39)
33. 5 Seconds Of Summer-What I Like About You(DEBUT)
32. Tove Lo-Habits(Stay High)(#31)
31. One Direction-Steal My Girl(#16)
30. Maroon 5-Sugar(DEBUT)
29. Megan Nicole-Fun(#38)
28. Andy Grammer-Honey I'm Good(#20)
27. Echosmith-Cool Kids(#29)
26. AronChupa-I'm An Albatraoz(#40)
25. James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence-The Hanging Tree(#23)
24. Pitbull/Ne-Yo-Time Of Our Lives(DEBUT)
23. Selena Gomez-The Heart Wants What It Wants(#22)
22. Vance Joy-Riptide(#21)
21. 5 Seconds Of Summer-Amnesia(#35)
20. Ed Sheeran-Thinking Out Loud(#19)
19. Fifth Harmony-Sledgehammer(#30)
18. Imagine Dragons-I Bet My Life(#34)
17. One Direction-Night Changes(#26)
16. OneRepublic-I Lived(#17)
15. Nick Jonas-Jealous(#11)
14. Maroon 5-Animals(#15)
13. Ariana Grande/The Weeknd-Love Me Harder(#14)
12. Hozier-Take Me To Church(#12)
11. Taylor Swift-Shake It Off(#5)
10. Alesso/Tove Lo-Heroes(We Could Be)(#8)
9. Sam Smith-I'm Not The Only One(#4)
8. Meghan Trainor-Lips Are Movin'(#13)
7. Sheppard-Geronimo(#10)
6. The Vamps/Demi Lovato-Somebody To You(#7)
5. Ella Henderson-Ghost(#6)
4. MKTO-American Dream(#9)
3. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars-Uptown Funk(#2)
2. Taylor Swift-Blank Space(#1)
1. Fall Out Boy-Centuries(#3)

Biggest Drop! Of The Week:

-Iggy Azalea/MO-Beg For It(-20)

Biggest Jump! Of The Week:

-Imagine Dragons-I Bet My Life(+16)

DEBUTS

-Kelly Clarkson-Heartbeat Song is probably the worst song I've heard from her. The title is so simple, but the lyrics are okay. It will NEVER beat out Stronger(What Doesn't Kill You), Break Away, Dark Side, Catch My Breath, and People Like Us.

-Maroon 5-Sugar is a pretty decent song, but I know in like 2 months when I hear it on here at like #5, I am going to get sick of it quick like Maps and Animals. 

-Pitbull/Ne-Yo-Time Of Our Lives is a great song, and I hope it stays a decent amount of time, and doesn't get overplayed like Fireball.

-5 Seconds Of Summer-What I Like About You is their best song, and I hope it doesn't reach the level of annoyingness that She Looks So Perfect did.

-Fall Out Boy-Uma Thurman is the only good good song I've heard from them. Only good one. This is the ONLY one that DESERVES to hit the top spot.

BLURBING THURMAN

-Iggy Azalea and MO keep dropping. Can someone please tell me why?

-Centries hit #1 this week. This week. It better be Uptown Funk or back to Blank Space next week.(GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

-All of the songs that left were great, and had ridiculously SHORT TENURES, especially Dangerous. The new contender of the shortest tenure award for 2015.

-Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj-Bang Bang left too soon. I kinda want it to re-enter.

-I Bet My Life had the biggest jump. Imagine Dragons, another overrated artist by Hits 1.

-I love Hits 1, but like 5 songs that had major airplay never made it to Hit-Bound this week. 

-The Hanging Tree needs to make a jump into the teens or the top 10.

BIRTHDAY WISH

-Prince Royce/Snoop Dogg-Stuck On A Feeling(or)
-Charli XCX/Rita Ora-Doing It

HIT BOUND

-The Script-Superheroes
-Ryan Cabrera-House On Fire
-Olly Murs/Travie McCoy-Wrapped Up
-Tove Lo-Talking Body
-Walk The Moon-Shut Up And Dance
-Ne-Yo/Juicy J-She Knows
-Echosmith-Bright
-AJR-Infinity
-Ellie Goulding-Love Me Like You Do
-Priory-Weekend
-Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran-All About It
-R5-Smile
-Becky G-Can't Stop Dancin'
-Shawn Mendes-Life Of The Party

TOP 5 HIT-BOUND
1. Ryan Cabrera-House On Fire
2. Becky G-Can't Stop Dancin'
3. R5-Smile
4. The Script-Superheroes
5. Walk The Moon-Shut Up And Dance

TOP 10 COUNTDOWN(BECAUSE I CAN'T PICK JUST 5)
1. Ariana Grande/The Weeknd-Love Me Harder
2. James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence-The Hanging Tree
3. Fall Out Boy-Uma Thurman
4. Taylor Swift-Shake It Off
5. 5 Seconds Of Summer-What I Like About You
6. Pitbull/Ne-Yo-Time Of Our Lives
7. Taylor Swift-Blank Space
8. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars-Uptown Funk
9. Ariana Grande/Zedd-Break Free
10. Maroon 5-Sugar







No comments:

Post a Comment

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...