Saturday, January 10, 2015

Taylor Swift(3)-Week Of January 10, 2015

Hey guys, here is the 2nd countdown post for the year of 2015! I am so looking forward to posting more end of the year stuff this year. Anyway, here is your most what"u"wanted this week according to your votes on Hits 1.

Goodbye to:
-Bea Miller-Young Blood(#42)
-Mary J. Blige/Sam Smith-Therapy(#22)
-Nico And Vinz-In Your Arms(#18)
-Olivia Somerlyn-Parachute(#36)
-Calvin Harris/John Newman-Blame(#38)

Last Week's Numero Uno: Taylor Swift-Blank Space















45. 5 Seconds Of Summer-She Looks So Perfect(#45)
44. MisterWives-Reflections(#43)
43. Meghan Trainor-All About That Bass(#40)
42. Mr. Probz/Robin Schulz-Waves(#44)
41. Eden XO-(Not) To Cool To Dance(#32)
40. AronChupa-I'm An Albatraoz(DEBUT)
39. OneRepublic-Love Runs Out(#39)
38. Meghan Nicole-Fun(DEBUT)
37. Ed Sheeran-Don't(#41)
36. David Guetta/Sam Martin-Dangerous(DEBUT)
35. 5 Seconds Of Summer-Amnesia(#35)
34. Imagine Dragons-I Bet My Life(DEBUT)
33. Charli XCX-Boom Clap(#30)
32. The Vamps/Shawn Mendes-Oh Cecilia(Breaking My Heart)(DEBUT)
31. Tove Lo-Habits(Stay High)(#37)
30. Fifth Harmony-Sledgehammer(#28)
29. Echosmith-Cool Kids(#29)
28. Ariana Grande/Zedd-Break Free(#34)
27. Lorde-Yellow Flicker Beat(#33)
26. One Direction-Night Changes(#23)
25. Maroon 5/J Balvin-Maps(#21)
Bonus Song: Fall Out Boy-Uma Thurman
24. Iggy Azalea/MO-Beg For It(#15)
23. James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence-The Hanging Tree(#27)
22. Selena Gomez-The Heart Wants What It Wants(#25)
21. Vance Joy-Riptide(#19)
20. Andy Grammer-Honey I'm Good(#26)
19. Ed Sheeran-Thinking Out Loud(#31)
18. Charli XCX-Break The Rules(#20)
17. OneRepublic-I Lived(#24)
16. One Direction-Steal My Girl(#13)
15. Maroon 5/J Cole-Animals(#10)
14. Ariana Grande/The Weeknd-Love Me Harder(#16)
13. Meghan Trainor-Lips Are Movin'(#8)
12. Hozier-Take Me To Church(#17)
11. Nick Jonas-Jealous(#6)
10. Sheppard-Geronimo(#14)
9. MKTO-American Dream(#11)
8. Alesso/Tove Lo-Heroes(We Could Be)(#12)
7. The Vamps/Demi Lovato-Somebody To You(#9)
6. Ella Henderson-Ghost(#7)
5. Taylor Swift-Shake It Off(#4)
4. Sam Smith-I'm Not The Only One(#5)
3. Fall Out Boy-Centuries(#3)
2. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars-Uptown Funk(#2)
1. Taylor Swift-Blank Space(#1)

Biggest Drop! Of The Week Tie Between: 

-Eden XO-(Not) To Cool To Dance(-9)
-Iggy Azalea/MO-Beg For It(-9)

Biggest Jump! Of The Week:

-Ed Sheeran-Thinking Out Loud(+12)

DEBUTS

Don't get me wrong, I like AronChupa-I'm An Albatraoz, but it reminds me of the #Selfie days...

Imagine Dragons-I Bet My Life had to debut this week. It couldn't be Tove Lo-Talking Body. But it's okay, I guess.

Megan Nicole-Fun is great but I like her song Electrified better and I think it is more worthy to debut than Fun, but they're both amazing songs.

David Guetta/Sam Martin-Dangerous is awesome, please stay as long as you stayed on HitBound.

The Vamps/Shawn Mendes-Oh Cecilia(Breaking My Heart) is a great song, and is awesome.

BLURBS

Boom Clap, Cool Kids, Maps, She Looks So Perfect, Steal My Girl, and All About That Bass and all the other songs in red need to leave.

The debuts were a great entry class this week. Bravo!

One Direction-Steal My Girl needs TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

Bea Miller-Young Blood left after four weeks and it needs to come back.

We managed to have five great songs leave this week, but all the red songs remain. This I don't get.

I can't find the remix that Hits 1 plays of James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence-The Hanging Tree on iTunes. I like the remix better than the original, but the original is still good. I just settled with the original to put on my new green iPhone 5c that I got for Christmas.

Ariana Grande/The Weeknd-Love Me Harder is getting a little better every time I listen to it. Same with The Hanging Tree, Blank Space, Oh Cecilia(Breaking My Heart) and Break The Rules.

Sam Smith-I'm Not The Only One needs to get out of the countdown and The Top 5. I would've been absolutely fine with it being in The Top 5 like a month ago, but it's just too late.

When Spyder Harrison was announcing the last five songs after #6, he said The Vamps/Demi Lovato-Somebody To You at #7 and then he said after that Taylor Swift-Shake It Off down 1 to #5. Plus, I did't hear him announce that Olivia Somerlyn-Parachute was leaving...

BIRTHDAY WISH(ES)
-Olly Murs/Demi Lovato-Up
-Nicki Minaj/Ariana Grande-Get On Your Knees

HITBOUND
Kat Dahlia-Crazy
Becky G-Can't Stop Dancin'
Shawn Mendes-Life Of The Party
The Script-Superheroes
R5-Smile
Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran-All About It
Maroon 5-Sugar
AJR-Infinity
Fall Out Boy-Uma Thurman
Tove Lo-Talking Body
Ne-Yo-She Knows
Priory-Weekend
Ryan Cabrera-House On Fire
Walk The Moon-Shut Up And Dance

TOP 5 SONGS ON THE COUNTDOWN
1. James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence
2. Ariana Grande/The Weeknd-Love Me Harder
3. Taylor Swift-Blank Space
4. The Vamps/Shawn Mendes-Oh Cecilia(Breaking My Heart)
5. Charli XCX-Break The Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...