Sunday, November 22, 2015

Adele (2) - Week Of November 21, 2015

Hey fam! Here is the countdown but before we figure it out, here are the exits.

Out Of The Countdown:
  • Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand (#21)
  • Walk The Moon - Different Colors (#32)
  • Omi - Hula Hoop (#38)
  • Maroon 5 - Feelings (#39)
  • Echosmith - Let's Love (#41)
  • Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer (#45)
Last's Week's #1 Song: Adele - Hello
Last's Week's #1 Song: Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

45. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? (#36)
44. Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha - That's How You Know (#44)
43. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town (#27)
42. Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart (#30)
41. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (#42)
40. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (#34)
39. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#40)
38. Sam Hunt - House Party (DEBUT)
37. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me (#35)
36. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran - Lay It All On Me (DEBUT)
35. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (#43)
34. Justin Bieber - Sorry (DEBUT)
33. Shy Carter - Bring It Back (#25)
32. Halsey - New Americana (DEBUT)
31. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown (#33)

30. Ariana Grande - Focus (DEBUT)
29. Drake - Hotline Bling (#31)
28. Nick Jonas - Levels (#13)
27. Flo-Rida - My House (DEBUT)
26. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#26)
25. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#29)
24. Hozier - Someone New (#37)
23. R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away (#12)
22. Panic! At The Disco - Victorious (#28)
21. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#17)
20. Andy Grammer - Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#24)
19. Pentatonix - Can't Sleep Love (#23)
18. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#20)
17. Alessia Cara - Here (#19)
16. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Hey Everybody! (#18)
15. Audien/Lady Antebellum - Something Better (#16)
14. Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#15)
13. Daya - Hide Away (#14)
12. One Direction - Perfect (#22)
11. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#7)
10. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#10)
9. Demi Lovato - Confident (#9)
8. X Ambassadors - Renegades (#8)
7. Little Mix - Black Magic (#11)
6. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#4)
5. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#5)
4. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (#6)
3. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#3)
2. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#2)
1. Adele - Hello (#1) 

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Adam Lambert - Ghost Town (-16)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Hozier - Someone New (+13)

Debuts

~ Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is the first week that we have had a 5 or more exit week and all of the debuts were in green or purple

~ Sam Hunt - House Party was a good song a few months ago. Hits 1 did pick up on it late but I don't care because it was fading out on me but this week I grew back into it.

~ Rudimental's last song on this countdown was Feel The Love with John Newman in 2012 which I had no interest in at all. Lay It All On Me is the complete opposite of that song. This song has good beats from Rudimental and great vocals from Ed Sheeran.

~ Justin Bieber is returning again with Sorry. This song is really good. I can't stop singing it when it comes on. I think it might be Justin's best song.

~ Okay, Halsey - New Americana. Hmm... I had my doubts about this song because of it's chorus. I think the parts of the chorus send a bad message. The rest of the song is well and half of the chorus is fine in my opinion. Anyway, overall this song is good. I also liked Halsey's previous countdown song Ghost.

~ Ariana Grande is returning this week with the amazing song Focus. This song is "thebomb.com". This song is extremely catchy. There are rumors that the man in the chorus is Jamie Foxx. I have read this in many places. So, I am not certain who it is yet, but all I know that this is a great "comeback" single because Ariana doesn't disappoint. Also be sure to check out Who Is Fancy, Ariana Grande, and Meghan Trainor on their new single on Monday. It is called Boys Like You.

~ Flo-Rida - My House is really catchy in the chorus. That is all I have to say.

Top Hit-Bound Pick: Rachel Platten - Stand By You

Bottom Hit-Bound Pick: Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B.

Songs Hits 1 Needs To Pick Up On (Even If They Are On The YouTube 15 Or Hits & Misses)

  • Calvin Harris/Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love
  • Skylar Stecker - Crazy Beautiful
  • Sia - Alive
  • Major Lazer/Ellie Goulding/Tarrus Riley - Powerful
  • Skylar Grey/X Ambassadors - Cannonball
  • Little Mix - Love Me Like You
  • Disclosure/Lorde - Magnets
  • Cashmere Cat/Ariana Grande - Adore
  • Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move
  • Machine Gun Kelly/Victoria Monet - A Little More
  • Meghan Trainor - Better When I'm Dancin'
  • The Girl & The Dreamcatcher - Written In The Stars
Most Missed Song: Ryn Weaver - OctaHate (Because It Was Really Good)

Top 5 On Countdown
1. Ariana Grande - Focus
2. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
3. Adele - Hello
4. Justin Bieber - Sorry
5. One Direction - Perfect

Bottom 5 On Countdown
1. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman
2. Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart
3. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
4. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
5. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me

Sorry The Hot 45 Chart isn't out yet fam... It's coming I promise.

Love ya fam!

~Jack :)

P.S.: Please leave comments. I really want some.


8 comments:

  1. I actually hated Octahate. Also, what do you mean (not the song) by songs you need to pick up on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spelled November wrong but nice job. Why is wildest dreams green put it in orange

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the recommended downloads it says Carzy Beautiful instead of Crazy Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow guys! Thanks for the comments! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...