Saturday, May 9, 2015

Walk The Moon(1)-Week Of May 9, 2015

What's up everyone? This weekend's countdown wasn't too bad, except the fact that Doing It and Outside left real early. Before we get to this week's fresh 45 songs on Hits 1 here is a list of songs we are saying goodbye to:


  • Lunchmoney Lewis-Bills(#41)
  • Charli XCX/Rita Ora-Doing It(#35)
  • OneRepublic-I Lived(#44)
  • Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding-Outside(#29)

Last Week's #1 Song: Maroon 5-Sugar

45. Sheppard-Geronimo(#42)
44. Tori Kelly-Nobody Love(#43)
43. Sam Smith-I'm Not The Only One(#40)
42. Eden XO-The Weekend(#45)
41. Ryn Weaver-Octahate(DEBUT)
40. Taylor Swift-Blank Space(#13)
39. Nate Ruess-Nothing Without Love(DEBUT)
38. Nick Jonas-Jealous(#30)
37. Shaggy-I Need Your Love(DEBUT)
36. Hozier-Take Me To Church(#34)
35. Carly Rae Jepsen-I Really Like You(DEBUT)
34. Imagine Dragons-I Bet My Life(#32)
33. One Direction-Night Changes(#28)
32. Fall Out Boy-Centuries(#36)
31. Zedd/Selena Gomez-I Want You To Know(#25)
30. Sam Smith/John Legend-Lay Me Down(#30)
29. Taylor Swift-Shake It Off(#37)
28. Ella Henderson-Ghost(#38)
27. Life Of Dillon-Overload(#39)
26. Echosmith-Bright(#19)
25. Marlon Roudette-When The Beat Drops Out(#31)
24. Cody Simpson-New Problems(#26)
23. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Afrojack/Bebe Rexha-Hey Mama(#33)
22. Ariana Grande-One Last Time(#23)
21. Natalie La Rose/Jeremih-Somebody(#18)
20. Nick Jonas-Chains(#11)
19. Katy Tiz-Whistle(#27)
18. R5-Let's Not Be Alone Tonight(#21)
17. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth-See You Again(#14)
16. All Time Low-Something's Gotta Give(#24)
15. The Weeknd-Earned It(#20)
14. AJR-Infinity(#17)
13. Tove Lo-Talking Body(#10)
12. George Ezra-Budapest(#22)
11. Jason Derulo-Want To Want Me(#16)
10. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy-Wrapped Up(#9)
9. Flo-Rida-GDFR
8. Taylor Swift-Style(#4)
7. Ed Sheeran-Thinking Out Loud(#5)
6. Andy Grammer-Honey I'm Good(#7)
5. Fall Out Boy-Uma Thurman(#8)
4. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars-Uptown Funk(#6)
3. Maroon 5-Sugar(#1)
2. Ellie Goulding-Love Me Like You Do(#2)
1. Walk The Moon-Shut Up And Dance(#3)

Biggest Drop! Of The Week: Taylor Swift-Blank Space(-27)

Biggest Jump! Of The Week: Life Of Dillon-Overload(+12)


I listened to Hit-Bound, pretty much every song was in green and blue.

You are probably wondering why 11 songs are in purple, well I love every single one of those songs equally. 

DEBUTS

Ryn Weaver-Octahate is an amazing song. I love the modern sound to it, and how the song sounds in general. This song is also very emotional. So yeah, it better stay long.

Nate Ruess-Nothing Without Love is very bland. There is a very very very very very low chance that it will grow on me. I have never really been a fan of Nate Ruess at all. If this song could leave as fast as Doing It, that would be great.

Shaggy-I Need Your Love is amazing. I love how all four artists' sounds mix together and make an amazing tune to listen to. This song better stay very long. 

Carly Rae Jepsen-I Really Like You should've debute quite a while ago. This song is very good. I'm not sure I like it more than Call Me Maybe or Good Time with Owl City. I think this one may even be better. But, you never know. This song should stay quite a while, that would be nice.


The Hot 45 Chart should be out later today or Sunday. Have a great day!


3 comments:

More You May Like

Featured Content

2019 Year-End Post #4: My Top 45 Songs of 2019

2019, similar to years past, has been a pretty average year for music. There was a lot of bad, but there was also a lot of good. This year ...